Dr Imran Rafi

29th March 2016
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

An outstanding GP with a wealth of experience, enormous personal charm and a great sense of humour. I have been a patient of Dr Rafi's for a number of years now and have always found him to be attentive, caring, informed and professional. Unqualified recommendation!

1st December 2014
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

Dr Rafi has provided excellent care to both myself and my family for many years. He is always willing to take the time to understand our issues and is very approachable. I would have no hesitation recommending him to others.

1st December 2014
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

Very understanding Made me feel comfortable an valued

24th November 2014
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

I and my family always receive fantastic care from Dr. Rafi - he listens and ensures he understands exactly why you have visited him. He is extremely caring and patient. We feel very lucky to have him as our GP.

6th August 2008
Written by a member of staff at Longcroft Clinic

Dr Rafi is a gentle and caring professional who takes time to listen and investigate problems thoroughly. He is a supportive colleague to whom one can turn for advice.