Dr Imran Rafi

6th September 2017
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

Dr. I. Rafi is a GP who works at the Longcroft Clinic in Banstead, Surrey. He works extremely hard and I have never encountered a problem getting an appointment. He listens in an empathetic way and is very thorough in his approach. There have been occasions when he has come out for a home visit even if it was not requested. Sometimes it is necessary to wait a short while at the surgery but that is because of the in depth consultations given to every patient. Dr Rafi's clinical knowledge is extensive and he keeps in touch with modern developments through the CPD (continuing professional development) system. The NHS is stretched considerably but Dr. Rafi manages to see and help a large number of patients ( perhaps even more that his fair share!), I therefore offer my personal thanks to this doctor and hope he is able to continue for some time.

13th May 2017
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

I will not now see this doctor. The last few times I have seen him with a musculo-skeletal complaint I have been treated to "what do you expect at your age". Neither sympathetic nor helpful

29th March 2016
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

An outstanding GP with a wealth of experience, enormous personal charm and a great sense of humour. I have been a patient of Dr Rafi's for a number of years now and have always found him to be attentive, caring, informed and professional. Unqualified recommendation!

1st December 2014
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

Dr Rafi has provided excellent care to both myself and my family for many years. He is always willing to take the time to understand our issues and is very approachable. I would have no hesitation recommending him to others.

1st December 2014
Written by a patient at Longcroft Clinic

Very understanding Made me feel comfortable an valued