Dr Subo Emanuel

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd June 2017
Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

Dr Emanuel has been our my GP and to my daughter, son and granddaughter. She is very caring, compassionate and thorough in her approach and understanding in her consultation with clients under her care. I have great trust and confidence in her. She is also family orientated and shows interest in people.

15th May 2016
Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

Dr Emanuel is best GP I have come across. She has great knowledge, brilliant listening skills and constantly gives you enough time to solve all your health problems. She does occasionally run late but it is well worth the wait as you know you will be better after the consultation. Dr Emanuel was fantastic after my father's death. She came around afterwards several times to ensure we were all coping ok although the death was expected. She treated the whole family as my son was struggling at that time. Dr Emanuel is a very dedicated GP and we feel lucky to have her as our GP.

4th May 2016
Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

I have been visiting Dr Emanuel for a number of years and have nothing but praise for her. She always has time for me and is a very good listener. She encourages regular reviews of my health and her team are always helpful, polite and chatty. I feel confident that I'm being looked after.

13th April 2016
Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

Dr Emanuel is the most caring, considerate and able doctor one could wish to meet. I first came into contact with her many years ago, in my late fifties, when I had a problem immediately following a detached retina. For many years now she has carefully controlled my glaucoma and more recently has been very helpful and understanding with a few other health issues. Bless her - and her lovely sense of humour.

13th April 2016