Dr Subo Emanuel

15th May 2016
Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

Dr Emanuel is best GP I have come across. She has great knowledge, brilliant listening skills and constantly gives you enough time to solve all your health problems. She does occasionally run late but it is well worth the wait as you know you will be better after the consultation. Dr Emanuel was fantastic after my father's death. She came around afterwards several times to ensure we were all coping ok although the death was expected. She treated the whole family as my son was struggling at that time. Dr Emanuel is a very dedicated GP and we feel lucky to have her as our GP.

4th May 2016
Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

I have been visiting Dr Emanuel for a number of years and have nothing but praise for her. She always has time for me and is a very good listener. She encourages regular reviews of my health and her team are always helpful, polite and chatty. I feel confident that I'm being looked after.

13th April 2016
Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

Dr Emanuel is the most caring, considerate and able doctor one could wish to meet. I first came into contact with her many years ago, in my late fifties, when I had a problem immediately following a detached retina. For many years now she has carefully controlled my glaucoma and more recently has been very helpful and understanding with a few other health issues. Bless her - and her lovely sense of humour.

12th April 2016
Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

Dr Emanuel is one of the most wonderful and special doctors I have ever come across. She always goes the extra mile. She has been invaluable not just as a GP but also with her skills as an eye doctor. She also has time to listen and explain things. Although I am not registered with her I always feel happy when I am able to get an appointment with her as I know my problems will be sorted. Thank you also for making sure that I continue to drive with good eye sight by controlling my glaucoma. A great asset to the profession.

11th April 2016
Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery

Dr Emanuel is interested in you as a person as well as your health problem. She is listens and has given me the right treatment or has referred on appropriately if needed. The early morning slots she has for appointments really help me to be able to find the time to get to the dr when I need to.