Dr Amar Sharif

Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital
4th December 2019

Hello, to be honest this doctor is one of the best doctors in London,I came from Lebanon suffering from chrone disease and the doctors there decided to do an operation,and when doctor Sharif saw the results he decided to postpone the operation for five years. Highly recommended.

Written by a patient at Harrow Healthcare Centre
6th June 2019

I saw Dr Sharif at Clementine Churchill hospital and he was AMAZING. I’ve had a few endoscopies before and was told that I don’t have cancer or ulcers and was prescribed different medications which never helped and was left at that. I suffered with pain, discomfort and was in agony for long time to the point that I stopped eating and lost so much weight. Dr Sharif gave me much needed reassurance. Dr Sharif and his secretary were extremely efficient, very attentive, caring and he was the only one who successfully diagnosed my problems and put me on medications which worked finally and relieved all my symptoms. It was an absolute pleasure meeting Dr Sharif and I can’t be thankful enough for everything he has done for me.

• Gastroenterology