Dr Alexander Watson

5th January 2018
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

Seemed uninterested and inexperienced, maybe because I was one of the last apointments of the day. Came away thinking what a waste of time the appointment was and I will now pay to go private rather than revisit.

16th June 2017
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

I came in with a blocked ear which had been disturbing me. Dr Watson assessed the problem quickly, told me what he would do and with professional skill resolved the blockage. I really appreciated his clear and practical advice.

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

Doctor Watson listened carefully, explained what examination he was going to do, then explained treatment options and why he was proposing one particular treatment. I felt fully involved at all times.

12th January 2017
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

He is a fantastic doctor. He doesn't just give you pills and get you out of his door. He listens to you & gets to the bottom of your problem. Very helpful and caring.

18th April 2015
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

Dr Watson was very personable, pleasant and considerate. He explained everything thoroughly. Carried out my treatment very efficiently and explained follow up procedure. I would highly recommend him.

Short link to review Dr Alexander Watson: http://iwgc.net/efihf