Dr Caterina Avellini

11th November 2016
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

I can honestly say that today was my first visit to Dr Avellini and have never felt so happy and at ease with the outcome she made me feel very welcome and spoke to me with direct interest giving me the best advice I ever remember being given by any previous General Practitioner and look forward to a further visit to her within the next two weeks, she even gave me a warm hug so how could I better that!!

11th April 2016
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

Dr Avellini is the best doctor I have ever had or could wish to have. She has sorted out several issues which have never been resolved. She explains everything so well and demonstrates extensive knowledge. Her interpersonal skills are superb. I can't thank her enough for making such a positive difference to the quality of my life :)

1st September 2015

I highly recommend Dr Avellini

25th August 2015
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

I find it very hard to believe that the preceding review is talking about the same doctor....Dr Avellini is one of the most understanding and compassionate doctors I have met and always gives a very personal touch. GPs are under tight time restraints but Dr Avellini always has time to talk and time to listen.She has gone the extra mile to help me and am very grateful for her care.

9th July 2015
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

Sadly, after reading previous reviews I would have agreed until my most recent experience when I really needed her help and understanding with both my emotional issue and Cronic regional pain syndrome problem. Unfortunately she was very harsh, quite rude and just prescribed me another lot of pills which make no difference to my previous prescription and she ended up by telling me she can no longer help me and I should take leave, which I have now done until I either undergo another operation or get an appointment for pain management which had been overlooked! I hate to have to say this but I wish I had not seen her as I came away feeling even lower.