Dr Caterina Avellini

14th March 2017

Very kind and caring, took time to explain everything.

11th November 2016
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

I can honestly say that today was my first visit to Dr Avellini and have never felt so happy and at ease with the outcome she made me feel very welcome and spoke to me with direct interest giving me the best advice I ever remember being given by any previous General Practitioner and look forward to a further visit to her within the next two weeks, she even gave me a warm hug so how could I better that!!

11th April 2016
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

Dr Avellini is the best doctor I have ever had or could wish to have. She has sorted out several issues which have never been resolved. She explains everything so well and demonstrates extensive knowledge. Her interpersonal skills are superb. I can't thank her enough for making such a positive difference to the quality of my life :)

1st September 2015

I highly recommend Dr Avellini

25th August 2015
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

I find it very hard to believe that the preceding review is talking about the same doctor....Dr Avellini is one of the most understanding and compassionate doctors I have met and always gives a very personal touch. GPs are under tight time restraints but Dr Avellini always has time to talk and time to listen.She has gone the extra mile to help me and am very grateful for her care.