Dr Caterina Avellini

14th July 2017
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

A very caring GP providing excellent service

9th June 2017
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

We moved from SA and had a really good relationship with our GP. I was so worried we wouldn't find someone who was the same. The first Dr I saw was Dr avellini and I will never go to another DR. She is so understanding, really listens and explains things properly. She explained how the NHS worked and made me feel at ease. My little girl loves her to bits. Would highly recommend going to her any day.

14th March 2017

Very kind and caring, took time to explain everything.

11th November 2016
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

I can honestly say that today was my first visit to Dr Avellini and have never felt so happy and at ease with the outcome she made me feel very welcome and spoke to me with direct interest giving me the best advice I ever remember being given by any previous General Practitioner and look forward to a further visit to her within the next two weeks, she even gave me a warm hug so how could I better that!!

11th April 2016
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

Dr Avellini is the best doctor I have ever had or could wish to have. She has sorted out several issues which have never been resolved. She explains everything so well and demonstrates extensive knowledge. Her interpersonal skills are superb. I can't thank her enough for making such a positive difference to the quality of my life :)