Dr Caterina Avellini

« 1 2 3 4 »

13th February 2018
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

From A patient, February 2018 Dear Dr Avellini, Thank you so much for all your care and attention over the past couple of weeks.It has made a big difference to my attitude towards an ongoing situation and increased my focus on managing the symptoms. You have been a huge help to me and I want you to know that I appreciate it enormously. Thank you again.

31st January 2018
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

Great in depth explanations about health care and treatments and care given.

23rd January 2018
Written by a member of staff at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

Thank you so much for all your care of my mother over the past years. I am very grateful that she had such a brilliant practice to go to. You were so helpful and flexible and caring, especially since she had dementia. Dr. Avellini - the only doctor she enjoyed visiting and wasn't afraid of! The only doctor who gave her a "special hug". Thank you for your are and honesty in managing mum to live well till she was 96! With huge gratitude. From the daughter of a patient.

17th January 2018
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

I enjoy coming to this surgery for all my medical needs. Dr Avellini is always listens and advises well. I find her knowledge exhaustive and fair. Reception are always helpful and cheerful. But better than my last practice

17th January 2018
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

I saw Dr Avellini as I had a problem with my back. She was vey very thorough and gave fantastic advice. I have complete trust in this doctor.

« 1 2 3 4 »