Dr Haidar Saad

• Dermatology
  • Occupational Health

16th March 2018
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

A letter from patient dated 16/3/18 . I would like to say how pleased I am with all the care and attention you always provide. Thank you. I must say I am very pleased with the care and attention I received from Dr. Saad and I hope he will stay for many years! Many thanks again.

12th March 2018
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

Whilst spending a few days in Ashtead I struggled through the snow to visit this Medical Practice on the 1st of March as an emergency patient with an acute Stomach problem. Dr Saad very soon arrived at the problem and his medications had me on the road to recovery within 12 hours and enabled me to enjoy the remainder of my visit to Surrey. I was most impressed with Dr Saad and would like to thank him for seeing me and sorting out the problem. I will always remember his 'Gant' Shirt and Sweater!!

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Ashlea Medical Practice - Gilbert House

DR Saad made me feel relaxed and examined me carefully. He also also explained my problem with the aid of a diagram on the computer and a possible medical solution.

25th February 2017
Written by a patient at Leacroft Medical Practice

Dr Saad is friendly, a good listener, who always does his best to help. He treats you like an individual and not like a statistic. I highly recommend him to everyone.

9th November 2016
Written by a patient at Leacroft Medical Practice

Friendly doctor The doctor is friendly and takes his time listen to his patients. This is what i heard about Dr Haider Saad from my different friends and family members and im very pleased had very good session with him at very first time i would give him 10/10, & value his professional opinion and feel at ease after visiting the surgery.

Nearest Dermatologists