tejal-patel

Tejal Patel

19th January 2023

I have never had such incredible care at a hospital in my life before. Doctor Patel was so kind, reassuring and caring listening to me and allowing for easy open communication. The surgery was fast and efficient and any questions I had were answered with ease. I truly appreciate the care and support I was given by Doctor Patel.

7th October 2022

i am writing this review as i am currently on my first 24 hours of my wisdom tooth extraction and i am absolutely not in pain. i did feel a mild discomfort last night but i knew this appeared as normal. the extraction itself was painless, i was quite shocked as tejal managed to remove my tooth in less than 3 minutes. tejal is a very talented doctor and i hope she receives more recognition bc she is also so sweet & personable! also, many thanks to sonia & nirmala who managed to keep me calm during the extraction. !!

18th August 2022

Dr Patel was super friendly, kind and had great communication skills. She put me at ease before my procedure and extracted my tooth very efficiently - it was over so quickly and I didn’t experience any pain. The local anaesthetic used worked well. I would recommend Dr Patel to other patients.

4th July 2022

Super dentist, very calm, reassuring, and offers great advice for treatment and ongoing care. I had two wisdom teeth out and found the treatment very professional and am happy with the result, I can eat!

24th June 2022

Dr Patel was incredible. She removed two of my wisdom teeth with basically zero pain or fuss. She made me feel comfortable, I knew exactly was was happening at each stage and I couldn't recommend her any more.

Dentist