tejal-patel

Tejal Patel

23rd April 2021

Tejal was extremely caring and calm. Having a biopsy procedure recently, i can say that she was absolutely the best surgeon i could have gone to. The procedure was painless and her mannerisms surprisingly made the process extremely enjoyable. I hope all my healthcare professionals are as Tejal is.

16th April 2021

This dentist provided the medical attention I needed with outstanding care, information and support for my tooth extraction-highly recommended; extremely friendly and caring dentist!

12th April 2021

Witnessing Dr Tejal Patel performing an extraction is quite an interesting experience. She is really calm and composed when it comes to dealing with her patients. I can tell she takes great pride in her work to provide the best quality of care to her patients. She is very patient, supportive and considerate over her patients. She makes a real effort to accommodate the needs of her patients to make their respective operations a lot more pleasant. She even puts them at ease when they feel anxious throughout the operation. I have absolute confidence in having an extraction done by her in the near future.

3rd November 2020

I had a very complicated wisdom tooth with a cyst surrounding it, impinging on the nearby nerve. As a surgeon myself, I was well aware of the risks of this procedure, and the potential complications which could occur. But it had to be done and I was glad I had Tejal to do it for me. Tejal was brilliant all the way through - her explanations were very thorough. I’m not going to lie - it’s not the best hour I’ve ever had in my life, and it’s not an experience I’d like to repeat (it was a very complex wisdom tooth removal). But Tejal managed to keep me informed throughout, carry out the procedure expertly and I was always confident in her abilities. As a surgeon myself, I can confidently say that Tejal is an excellent oral surgeon and I couldn’t recommend her more highly.

Dentist Specialty doctor Oral and Maxillofacial surgery