tejal-patel

Tejal Patel

6th December 2019

Dr Tejal Patel is THE BEST! I was referred to NPH Dental Dept by my Dentist as I had a broken grinder that my Dentist believed I needed GA, as I am a very anxious patient. I was so fortunate to have Dr Patel as my Surgeon. She is empathetic, calm, confident, reassuring and an excellent Surgeon. She managed my anxiety and was so confident. The tooth was out before I knew it! Thank you so much, Dr Patel. My daughter had to have dental surgery and her Dentist referred her, to NPH Dental department. She had her surgery last night. My daughter, like her mother, is very anxious and needle phobic. DR Patel managed my daughter's anxiety and we are so grateful to her for removing the offending tooth and treating the very painful abcess in her mouth. Thanks, again, Dr Patel If I had a my way, I would recommend Dr Patel to every one of my friends and colleagues. My daughter and I are so so fortunate to have had this wonderful Dental Surgeon care for us. Thank you Dr Patel. May God bless you and yours. The words, "Thank you" seem so utterly inadequate. Dr Patel, you are THE BEST. Northwick Park Hospital is a better place because of Dr Tejal Patel..

6th December 2019
Response from Tejal Patel

To my dear Patient and her daughter. I am humbled by your words... I hope you and your daughter both have speedy recoveries, especially after your recent events. Thank you for your kind words, I am truly grateful. God bless you both. My best wishes to you both.

21st September 2019

Such a lovely lady . I’ve been seen by her last week . After hearing loads of horrendous stories , she took out my tooth in a few seconds . Highly recommend this dentist to anyone who’s anxious as she put me at ease and fight feel anything

21st September 2019

Caring dentist, treating her patients with respect and dignity. Very thorough and has good communication skills. She loves what she does at the hospital and is very dedicated.

20th September 2019

The doctor was very professional. Made me feel very welcome. She was very clear and informative with information given to me in regards to my dental procedure. She was very kind and caring towards me. Would highly recommend!

21st July 2019

She was great, keep me up for whole procedure. She is very professional and caring.

Dentist Specialty doctor Oral and Maxillofacial surgery