Tejal Patel

Specialty doctor Oral and Maxillofacial surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

28th May 2018
Written by a NHS patient at Northwick Park Hospital

My experience with Dr Patel was wonderful. She made sure that I was comfortable throughout the whole ordeal. She is obviously technically good at her job but I truly liked was that she made me feel like a person - she took time to listen to me, addressed my concerns and explained exactly what she was going to do. I have to say she was very sincere. Some doctors treat you like don't seem to have the time of day for you and just want to move onto the next patient, but not Dr Patel.

28th May 2018
Response from Tejal Patel

Very kind words. Thank you

14th May 2018

As a foundation dentist that works with Tejal, I find that she is extremely helpful and caring. She has on several occasions helped and advised me and even blocked off her own time to assist me. She has also taught me how to carry out different procedures such as extraction of impacted teeth, coronectomy and an apicectomy. She is a pleasure to work with and I look forward to seeing her at work.

4th May 2018

As a colleague I find Dr Patel extremely professional at all times toward her patients and staff members. She goes above and beyond her duties and goes the extra mile to make sure her patients have the best quality of care.

3rd May 2018

I work with this doctor, she is a pleasure to work with. Very efficient, kind, caring and loves her job. Majority of her patients are tremendously happy with the treatment she provides.

29th April 2018
Written by a NHS patient at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr. Tejal Patel was really welcoming and patient with all my questions and gave very informative answers and kept me in the loop with everything being done! My wisdom tooth removal also went very well and I am hoping to have Dr.Tejal to remove my second wisdom tooth!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »