Mr Rajnish Joshi

Dental Surgeon

Specialist interests:
Implant dentistry and bone augmentation
Restorative and cosmetic dentistry
Oral Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

11th December 2018
Written by a private patient at Broadway Dental Centre

Having had some bad experiences with dentists in the past, I'm very happy to have found one that I trust completely. Raj is not only calm, professional, and very knowledgeable, but he also is excellent at explaining what he is doing and the thinking behind his decisions. This really helps with nervous patients such as myself. Raj has done an excellent job with an implant I have recently had, fitted me in for a follow-up appointment at very short notice, and on top of everything else is a lovely man. I would recommend him without hesitation.

9th December 2018
Written by a private patient at Crown House Dental Practice

I would like to thank Dr. Raj and his pleasant staff for the care shown to me during my implant treatment which took several visits. I was terrified at the thought of having the teeth extracted and replaced with several implants, but I can honestly say I did not feel a thing. All the staff were pleasant to speak to, especially Dr. Raj who put me at complete ease. He was very professional. I have been to several dentists for my teeth in the past but I have not felt as comfortable with or seen anyone as professional as him. I can't thank him enough for my new upper teeth and smile.

5th December 2018
Written by a private patient at Sparkle Dental Boutique

Dr Rajnish Joshi is first of all is a wonderful human being. He has been very patient with my treatment, I was very nervous and uncomfortable when visiting the Dentist but Mr Joshi has been absolutely superb when treating me. When I first came to the Dental surgery I was very reluctant to get any major work done due to past experiences with other surgeries. Dr Joshi has not only done an amazing job with implant surgery but has given me the knowledge to keep my gums and teeth healthy for the long term. Also his work done on bone grafting is absolute genius, I am stunned with the results. I will most definitely recommend him to anyone. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank him for the wonderful work he’s done. So many people have come to my 35year old butchers retail/wholesale business ‘Hounslow Meat Store Ltd’ and commented on the wonderful work that he has done. I can confidently smile at my customers thanks to Dr Rajnish Joshi. Whenever I have any issues with my teeth I will make sure I have Dr Rajnish Joshi on speed dial. Best wishes.

4th December 2018
Written by a private patient at Crown House Dental Practice

Without doubt Mr Rajnish Joshi and his Dental Nurse Liz are the best dental team I have experienced. Over the 7 months of my implant surgery and during the subsequent post treatment reviews I received the highest level of professional care. Knowing it would be my first experience of implant surgery Rajnish, from the outset, demonstrated excellent clinical skills by ensuring with empathy and compassion that I fully understood the treatment options open to me and the process to be followed to deliver a successful outcome. He then carefully detailed his opinion and the Straumann Dental Implant System to be used in a written treatment plan. His friendly, professional and caring approach during my initial consultation, when he was eager to answer any question and I asked a lot, instilled real confidence. My confidence in Rajnish was further enhanced when during my first preparation treatment he successfully, and without fuss, removed root fragments of teeth left in my jaw after previous extractions. I was unaware of these fragments which had obviously defeated other Dentists. I'm happy to recommend the implants which look and feel like my own teeth and have other benefits not least improved self esteem and easier eating. Finally Rajnish and Liz comprise an excellent professional team which significantly contributed to my satisfaction as a patient.

4th December 2018
Written by a private patient at Crown House Dental Practice

Really good listener, explained everything very clearly and kept me informed through the implant process. Combined with Liz there, I felt at ease throughout and a genuine care that I was comfortable / happy through the process. Raj also clearly good at what he does, I'm v happy with my implant. Would recommend without hesitation!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »