Mr Rajnish Joshi

BDS (Hons), MFDSRCSEng, MSc Imp Dent
Dental Surgeon

Specialist interests:
Implant dentistry and bone augmentation
Restorative and cosmetic dentistry
Oral Surgery

16th October 2019
Written by a private patient at Bupa Chelsea

I was very anxious for my first consultation but after meeting Raj all my fears and concerns were eased immediately. The complete process of my treatment (implants and bridge) far surpassed my expectation. He was very professional whilst keeping a very kind and caring manor. He made me feel comfortable at all times and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I had no pain or complications and the results are amazing. I would recommend him to anybody looking for cosmetic dentistry without hesitation.

21st September 2019
Written by a private patient at DentalCare Plus (Bupa)

My dentist recommended Raj for some extensive dental work including teeth implants. In all the consultations and treatment he has been utterly professional - thoroughly explaining the treatments and options. I would highly recommend Raj if you are looking for top quality dental specialist.

16th September 2019
Written by a private patient at The Broadway Dental Practice

Raj did three implants for me and the experience was totally pain free. I was very nervous but Raj’s pleasant manner and kind reassuring approach gave me the confidence to proceed. Raj and Irene put me at ease right from the start of the treatment, answered all my questions and I never felt rushed. I didn’t feel pain at any point and I’m very happy with the result. I trust Raj with all my dental care. The whole atmosphere in the surgery is fresh and friendly and Parthi who is front of house is so helpful and always manages to find a suitable appointment for me!! Thank you all.

1st September 2019
Written by a private patient at Bupa Merrow

Dear Raj, It seems like a long time since I had my front teeth extracted and received a degraded plate. I am writing to thank you for your skill and patience with my nervousness over the last 8 months. You have shown me nothing but kindness and understanding for which I am very grateful. I am delighted with the result. Thank you so much.

21st August 2019
Written by a private patient at Crown House Dental Practice

It recently became necessary for me to have two dental implants on the lower left side. I was referred to Mr Rajnish Joshi for treatment and from the first meeting I felt reassured that I was in excellent hands. Mr Joshi and his team were professional, understanding and attentive. I received follow - up calls and advice from his nurse and all questions were answered politely and kindly. The level of attention to detail was excellent and the regular check- ups have continued and are reassuring. I would have absolutely no hesitation recommending both Mr Joshi and his team to anyone requiring intricate dental work and assure them they couldn't be in better hands.

Short link to review Mr Rajnish Joshi: http://iwgc.net/emaan