Mr Rajnish Joshi

BDS (Hons), MFDSRCSEng, MSc Imp Dent
Dental Surgeon

Specialist interests:
Implant dentistry and bone augmentation
Restorative and cosmetic dentistry
Oral Surgery

5th August 2019
Written by a private patient at Broadway Dental Studio

I got great care from Raj. I was so anxious about having implants that I kept putting it off but when I finally started the process, Raj completely put me at ease and metaphorically held my hand throughput the entire process.That level of trust is vital. I am a different person now I have implants - more socially confident. I would recommend his work to anyone thinking of having any dental work done not just implants. my

3rd August 2019
Written by a private patient at Broadway Dental Centre

Dr. Joshi was excellent as was the Clinic. I had a five implants in my lower jaw and six in the upper, which was completed around six weeks ago. I have to say I am very happy with the implants and the service I received. I’d also like to say thanks to Irena, the assistant, and Parthi, the receptionist, both were exceptional and I’m highly satisfied with the service, thank you.

15th July 2019
Written by a private patient at Bupa Chelsea

I had an implant fitted on my lower left molar and it was completed three weeks ago by Raj. The treatment was explained to me from start to finish and I found Raj to be very pleasant, reassuring and professional. Needless to say everything went smoothly and I am very pleased with the outcome.

15th July 2019
Written by a private patient at Broadway Dental Centre

Raj is a fantastic Dentist , I had reservations with regards too cost and end results, I couldn’t be happier with my experience, the professionalism and reassurance given is of the highest standard, I highly recommended Raj to anyone who is looking to put a smile back their face.

25th June 2019
Written by a private patient at Smiles by Hillside

I have just completed two implants with Raj. I also had bone graft and sinus lift. To complicate matters further I am also an insulin dependent diabetic. Raj explained everything clearly with healing times for each part of the process for the best outcomes. All has gone exactly to plan and I am very happy with results. I have been at Smiles by Hillside for many years with Terry and feel like part of the family I am so well cared for. Raj is an expert in what he does and a really nice person to boot. Very satisfied customer.

Short link to review Mr Rajnish Joshi: http://iwgc.net/emaan