Mr Rajnish Joshi

BDS (Hons), MFDSRCSEng, MSc Imp Dent
Dental Surgeon

Specialist interests:
Implant dentistry and bone augmentation
Restorative and cosmetic dentistry
Oral Surgery

16th April 2019
Written by a private patient at Crown House Dental Practice

Raj recently carried out implants for me. The overall experience was extremely professional and painless. Initially Raj explained the process of having implants and the different options for the work being carried on my teeth. He advised me throughout the whole procedure and made me feel very comfortable in what was going to happen. His professional and calm approach during my treatments, allowed me to feel relaxed and confident with the work being carried out. Raj provided me with great after care advice on taking care of my gums, whilst they were healing and then once my implants had been fitted, which meant I was confident in what I need to do before my next appointments. Liz, Raj’s assistant was extremely friendly and caring throughout my treatments and complemented Raj’s professional and calm approach. I cannot recommend him enough!

5th April 2019
Written by a private patient at Broadway Dental Centre

Raj carried out a lot of work on me including several implants, crowns and veneers. I can truly state that Raj is a genius, a real miracle worker. I would like to thank him for giving me the confidence to smile and laugh joyfully again. The whole proceeding was made bearable through gentleness and concern that I did not suffer undue pain. The experience of the whole mouth implantation went better than I ever dreamed thanks to his care. I would happily recommend Raj to anyone who wish to improve their life by fixing their mouth.

30th March 2019
Written by a private patient at Bupa Merrow

Raj is the consummate professional. He is kind, caring and absolutely passionate about getting it right. He dealt with my very tricky implant with great skill and care and the result is nothing less than first class. He made the experience of visiting the surgery a pleasure. It’s an over-used expression but I cannot recommend him highly enough!

9th March 2019
Written by a private patient at DentalCare Plus (Bupa)

Raj was absolutely brilliant,his advise and the treatment and care I received off Him was nothing but first class. Raj has a great way, he's smiley and caring,if I have to have more of this sort of treatment, I wouldn't hesitate to go to him again.

7th March 2019
Written by a private patient at DentalCare Plus (Bupa)

I am not sure if words are enough to say thank you to Raj and all the staff involved in my amazing journey of 7 implants. I am so grateful to Raj and Becky for their support and their compassion, throughout my treatment. I am sure they have gone beyond their duty of care. I will never forget the whole experience and would strongly recommend Raj and the team to my friends and family.

Short link to review Mr Rajnish Joshi: http://iwgc.net/emaan