Mr Iain Burton

Radiographer

29th December 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I found Ian Burton and all other members of staff whom I encountered at St Peters very friendly, professional and thorough. As ever, my experience of the NHS has been admirable.

18th December 2017
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

14th October 2017

27th July 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I was treated by Mr Iain Burton at St. Peter's Hospital for a 6 mm Right proximal ureteric stone by two lithotripsy sessions and hopefully the stone has now left my body, I am going back tomororrow for a CTKUB scan tomorrow to confirm this. I found that I was treated very caringly with Iain keeping me updated and explaining the process all the way through.

24th July 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

On meeting the urology team I immediately felt at ease with the nursing staff and was made comfortable. On meeting Ian Burton he explained what Lithotripsy involved and what to expect, he answered any questions that I had and was very professional in his manner. Ian continued to check on me throughout my treatment making sure I was ok, I was given music to listen to whilst the treatment was being done. The pain relief I was given helped to take away any discomfort that I felt and the nurse Irene was absolutely brilliant , she stayed with me throughout my procedure and also in recovery. Many Thanks to a Great Team at St Peters Hospital .