Mr Sachin Patel

Optometrist

I used to work at Dollond & Aitchision/ Boots Opticians on Wigmore street. I am now the Optometrist Owner of Safarian and Simon Opticians, which is a single family orientated run practice, no franchises or large multinational companies in the background holding shares and directing the business.

Look forward to seeing old patients of mine and welcoming new patients. Please feel free to get in touch.

T:0207 722 1917
www.safarianandsimon.co.uk

3rd January 2019
Written by a patient at Safarian And Simon Opticians

I have received excellent support and advice from Mr Sachin Patel at Safarian and Simon. Mr Patel's expertise is impressive and what makes him exceptional is his personal concern for the client, the detailed individual care he gives and his generosity with his time. He is courteous, kind and friendly. Questions are answered thoughtfully and I have never felt rushed or as if I am a nuisance! The lenses and glasses I have had have worked very well for me. I highly recommend this excellent optician.

20th December 2018
Written by a patient at Safarian And Simon Opticians

Mr Patel is an excellent optometrist with deep understanding and care for his patients. His examinations are thorough and follows through everything to the last detail. His skills and knowledge are remarkable and explicitly with latest products and industry developments. Simply as a patient I know I will get the best care possible. This is a great establishment which provides service above and beyond expectations.

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at Safarian And Simon Opticians

Sachin is a fabulous optometrist and I highly recommend him.

14th November 2018
Written by a patient at Safarian And Simon Opticians

I was looking for new frames for over a year, but felt I was pushed into buying a frame that I didn’t really like. I saw Navin at this opticians and he showcased the variety of frames they stock. I ended up with three frames I liked! I ended up with an Oliver Peoples frame which I love!

12th November 2018
Written by a patient at Safarian And Simon Opticians

I was impressed by the optometrist's professionalism, warm courtesy and efficiency, and all the super high tech equipment which he used so competently and confidently, and how he appears to be at the cutting edge of treatments, including tackling the now ubiquitous problem of blepharitis. I really appreciated how he showed everything to me on the screen and explained everything.

Nearest Optometrists