Mr Sachin Patel

Optometrist

I used to work at Dollond & Aitchision/ Boots Opticians on Wigmore street. I am now the Optometrist Owner of Safarian and Simon Opticians, which is a single family orientated run practice, no franchises or large multinational companies in the background holding shares and directing the business.

Look forward to seeing old patients of mine and welcoming new patients. Please feel free to get in touch.

T:0207 722 1917
www.safarianandsimon.co.uk

2nd June 2019
Written by a patient at Safarian And Simon Opticians

I had a BlephEx procedure, due to blepharitis. Mr. Patel was very professional, making me understand properly the problem, and giving me a wide range of recommendations to control my condition.

25th May 2019
Written by a patient at Safarian And Simon Opticians

Thank you very much, David (colleague of Mr Sachin Patel at Safarian & Simon), for service above and beyond expectation. Prompt and expert attention.

6th May 2019

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

13th April 2019
Written by a patient at Safarian And Simon Opticians

I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Sachin Patel. He has been my optometrist for many years and also looks after several members of my family as well as friends. I have complete confidence in the skilled care he provides and have absolute trust in him to give me the best possible advice. He Is highly experienced and the practice uses the latest equipment. Safarian and Simon Opticians is an asset to St John’s Wood High St.

22nd March 2019
Written by a patient at Safarian And Simon Opticians

She is amazing and very professional

Nearest Optometrists