Mr Sachin Patel

Optometrist

I used to work at Dollond & Aitchision/ Boots Opticians on Wigmore street. I am now the Optometrist Owner of Safarian and Simon Opticians, which is a single family orientated run practice, no franchises or large multinational companies in the background holding shares and directing the business.

Look forward to seeing old patients of mine and welcoming new patients. Please feel free to get in touch.

T:0207 722 1917
www.safarianandsimon.co.uk

13th April 2019
Written by a patient at Safarian And Simon Opticians

I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Sachin Patel. He has been my optometrist for many years and also looks after several members of my family as well as friends. I have complete confidence in the skilled care he provides and have absolute trust in him to give me the best possible advice. He Is highly experienced and the practice uses the latest equipment. Safarian and Simon Opticians is an asset to St John’s Wood High St.

22nd March 2019
Written by a patient at Safarian And Simon Opticians

She is amazing and very professional

24th February 2019
Written by a patient at Safarian And Simon Opticians

the most experienced optometrist I have visited. the most modern equipment the most thoughtful service

22nd February 2019
Written by a patient at Safarian And Simon Opticians

I have visited Sachin’s practice on several occasions as I wished for new lenses in old frames, and a complete pair of glasses as well. This establishment shows exceptional care.I was so impressed that I have recommended all my friends and relations go too! Navin is a dedicated and outstanding help to Sachin and took so much trouble assisting me choosing everything. He was amazingly patient and meticulous in his measurements. I was in the practice for several hours altogether! The Canadian gentleman, and ladies on the phone, were courteous and gracious too. This business to be congratulated. Well done.

21st February 2019
Written by a patient at Safarian And Simon Opticians

I attended to see Mr Patel on my friends advice having followed him from wigmore street. I was suffering with dry eyes for over a decade and had seen many opticians and hospital appointments who would recommend drops and home treatment. Mr Patel uses a modern in-house eye cleaning technique which gives instant results for a fraction of the cost of the daily regime I have to do and it actually works! You can tell he really knows his stuff. Highly recommended and worth the trip from east london!

Nearest Optometrists