Safarian And Simon Opticians

62 St John's Wood High Street, London, NW8 7SH

Safarian and Simon Opticians is an independent run healthcare optician. As a leading London optical and eyewear store, we are friendly and highly skilled and we pride ourselves on our optometric and design expertise. With our state of the art equipment for eye examinations and cutting-edge designer eye wear, we not only ensure your eyes are in optimum health, we make you look great too. Safarian and Simon Opticians is a single family orientated run practice, no franchises or large multinational companies in the background holding shares and directing the business; it is Sachin Patel and his team delivering exceptional eye care.

15th November 2018

Fabulous Opticians

14th November 2018

I was looking for new frames for over a year, but felt I was pushed into buying a frame that I didn’t really like. I saw Navin at this opticians and he showcased the variety of frames they stock. I ended up with three frames I liked! I ended up with an Oliver Peoples frame which I love!

19th September 2018

I am not local to St John's Wood but my husband and I had heard about safarian and simon opticians and decided to give it a try. The journey proved to be well worth it! There is a friendly and professional atmosphere in the practice and I had plenty of freedom to explore and try on a variety of frames, all of which were good quality and stylish. My eye test, by Sachin Patel, was excellent and the state of the art equipment was impressive. Navin was attentive without being pushy and extremely calm and patient. I decided on a Lindberg titanium frame with Zeiss varifocal lenses. We left feeling extremely satisfied and we collected my beautiful glasses 2 weeks later and I could not be happier!! We can't wait to return!!

26th April 2018

Navin was great at helping me choose my glasses. My daughter had typically damaged my last pair. I short-listed to the Lindberg and Orgreen and opted for the Orgreen which were ready in 3 days!. On collection, he showed me the new Chanel collection with clip on's, I will be back for those later! Thanks

14th February 2018

The staff at Safarian and Simon were excellent, they made every effort to accommodate my need to see Mr Patel. They adjusted my old glasses to improve my varifocal vision and showed me some new frames with no pressure. What was interesting and I now understand. All mainstream opticians have hundreds of frames, but they all are same design, same colour and the designer ranges are a few years old. In this optician I saw a wider and more interesting variety of frames and the cost difference was small given the frame quality, you know it will look good and last. Thanks Navin and Gabby, look forward to my new Garrett Leight and Gotti Sunglasses.

{{category}} working at Safarian And Simon Opticians ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Safarian And Simon Opticians: http://iwgc.net/en89m