Safarian And Simon Opticians

62 St John's Wood High Street, London, NW8 7SH

Safarian and Simon Opticians is an independent run healthcare optician. As a leading London optical and eyewear store, we are friendly and highly skilled and we pride ourselves on our optometric and design expertise. With our state of the art equipment for eye examinations and cutting-edge designer eye wear, we not only ensure your eyes are in optimum health, we make you look great too. Safarian and Simon Opticians is a single family orientated run practice, no franchises or large multinational companies in the background holding shares and directing the business; it is Sachin Patel and his team delivering exceptional eye care.

« 1 2 3 4 »

3rd December 2019

As always, a professional service which goes above and beyond a high street opticians.

20th November 2019

Very helpful and kind staff.

4th October 2019

Charming staff who helped put my daughter at ease during her eye test and went the extra mile to keep my toddler busy too! No glasses required but I may very well be back myself for my next specs as the range of frames appears super.

26th September 2019

The staff at Safarian and Simon are exceptional. Navin is very good at helping choose the correct frames whether they be glasses or sunglasses and takes time measuring up. I followed this team from Wigmore Street. Everyone is polite and courteous and I’m so pleased I managed to find them after their move.

3rd September 2019

Excellent and friendly service. Lots of helpful information about diet and care for my eyes from the ophthalmologist. And very interesting and informative explanation while sharing the scan results. Helpful staff in the spectacle fitting area, who kindly adjusted my glasses which have been falling off my face for months.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Safarian And Simon Opticians ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Safarian And Simon Opticians: http://iwgc.net/en89m