Safarian And Simon Opticians

25th March 2020

I cannot speak highly enough of Sachin and his team They offer such friendly, considerate care. And in my case at least, always go the extra mile.

6th March 2020

Superb practice. Navin went out of his way to help me select new frames together with the correct lenses, offering me various options that I would not have thought of myself. He also helped me change a lens to suit my existing frames, again, with extreme care and excellent knowledge. Good not have asked for better service. Thank you!

6th February 2020

S&S are that now all too rare thing - a place that offers seriously good service. There was no pressure, just clearly given copious information and really friendly advice when sought about frames. I ended up spending a lot of time in the Abbey Road shop and I now have some excellent varifocals and reading glasses. Thank you David and both the others who helped. I also had the hearing assessment here and the audiologist, Candice, gave unhurried and excellent service with very clear advice. She even came and gave her opinion on frames upstairs afterwards in the most friendly manner.

3rd December 2019

As always, a professional service which goes above and beyond a high street opticians.

20th November 2019

Very helpful and kind staff.

Advice

{{category}} working at Safarian And Simon Opticians ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Safarian And Simon Opticians: http://iwgc.net/en89m