Safarian And Simon Opticians

62 St John's Wood High Street, London, NW8 7SH

Safarian and Simon Opticians is an independent run healthcare optician. As a leading London optical and eyewear store, we are friendly and highly skilled and we pride ourselves on our optometric and design expertise. With our state of the art equipment for eye examinations and cutting-edge designer eye wear, we not only ensure your eyes are in optimum health, we make you look great too. Safarian and Simon Opticians is a single family orientated run practice, no franchises or large multinational companies in the background holding shares and directing the business; it is Sachin Patel and his team delivering exceptional eye care.

21st February 2019

My Daughter needs new glasses as hers kept breaking from Specsavers, her friend was wearing a new brand stocked by this opticians. We were served by Navin and David who took their time and recommended the correct size for her rather than just giving what they had. She picked up her new glasses with sunclip!

3rd January 2019

Safarian and Simon is an superb optician service. I have received excellent support and advice from Mr Sachin Patel and the staff, especially Navin. There is a high level of personal concern for the client and detailed individual care. Glasses are carefully fitted and lenses and glasses I have had have worked very well for me. Questions are answered thoughtfully and I have never felt rushed. It is a pleasant, comfortable environment and all the staff are courteous, kind and friendly - and give you coffee when you are in need of it! I highly recommend this optician service.

20th December 2018

An amazing and fantastic team of professionals, extremely knowledgeable and personable. This is a great establishment which provides service above and beyond expectations.

15th November 2018

Fabulous Opticians

14th November 2018

I was looking for new frames for over a year, but felt I was pushed into buying a frame that I didn’t really like. I saw Navin at this opticians and he showcased the variety of frames they stock. I ended up with three frames I liked! I ended up with an Oliver Peoples frame which I love!

{{category}} working at Safarian And Simon Opticians ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Safarian And Simon Opticians: http://iwgc.net/en89m