Safarian And Simon Opticians

62 St John's Wood High Street, London, NW8 7SH

Safarian and Simon Opticians is an independent run healthcare optician. As a leading London optical and eyewear store, we are friendly and highly skilled and we pride ourselves on our optometric and design expertise. With our state of the art equipment for eye examinations and cutting-edge designer eye wear, we not only ensure your eyes are in optimum health, we make you look great too. Safarian and Simon Opticians is a single family orientated run practice, no franchises or large multinational companies in the background holding shares and directing the business; it is Sachin Patel and his team delivering exceptional eye care.

« 1 2 3 4 »

13th April 2019

Safarian and Simon are an asset to St Johns Wood High St. They are friendly and it is easy to make appointments. Their equipment is cutting edge and I have complete trust in Mr Patel who has been my optometrist for many years.

22nd March 2019

They are just great!

7th March 2019

I had the pads replaced on my glasses. There was no charge which was very kind. I found the service exceptionally good

24th February 2019

professional complete service and incredibly knowledgeable

21st February 2019

My Daughter needs new glasses as hers kept breaking from Specsavers, her friend was wearing a new brand stocked by this opticians. We were served by Navin and David who took their time and recommended the correct size for her rather than just giving what they had. She picked up her new glasses with sunclip!

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Safarian And Simon Opticians ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Safarian And Simon Opticians: http://iwgc.net/en89m