Boots Opticians Norwich

Riverside Retail Park, Albion Way, Norwich, NR1 1WR

17th November 2017

Please keep it just the way it is!

2nd November 2017

The majority of the staff were lovely, but what let my experience down was a lady called Becky, who was very nice to me but her manner to other staff members wasn’t. Whilst waiting for my appointment I heard Becky say to a trainee “I know your standing there looking pretty but I need you to do this”. She also said to another member of staff about another college hand writing, and said “il write it like a normal human” the member of staff she was referring to could have dyslexia ? I felt she was rude and quite intimidating to members of staff.

23rd October 2017

Everything was explained to me. All staff were polite & friendly to me. Had help with picking out my new glasses, & again everything was done very professionally. Would have no hesitation in recommending Boots to anyone else for eye tests.

22nd October 2017

Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff made the whole experience stress free and easy.

19th October 2017