Boots Opticians Norwich

Riverside Retail Park, Albion Way, Norwich, NR1 1WR

10th October 2017

The Assistant Sam deserves the highest praise. He is one of a kind. Made me and my family feel at ease and made my experience brilliant at this store. He helped me chose what was best for me and told me all the options. I would highly recommend this store to anyone because sam was so delightful! Thank you sam.

9th October 2017

The staff and the atmosphere made my appointment very easy, as it has always been with Boots in my experience. Everything is explained simply and clearly; my options are defined; the impact of my decision is made clear.

5th October 2017

The staff at Boots are always very friendly. always get a friendly welcome by Sam. I was then looked after by Nicky, who was very lively, enthusiastic and professional.

4th October 2017

Excellent service brilliant appointment optician was clear precise an couldn't asked for more cant think of any improvements needed

30th September 2017

all staff very helpful friendly and efficient. optometrist very informative very pleased with service received thank you