Boots Opticians Norwich

Riverside Retail Park, Albion Way, Norwich, NR1 1WR

19th August 2017

I received a thorough eye test and they listened to concerns I had.

19th August 2017

Will be sticking with Boots for family eye care as all staff friendly welcoming and very helpful. Put my daughter at ease and were fantastic from start to finish. Really nice people and lovely calm environment. I will be booking my appointment there soon and would definitely recommend. Previous experience in another shop was manic and busy and stressful (not Boots).

17th August 2017

The whole eye test was thorough, professional yet friendly. The prescription was given to me without any pressure to buy glasses there and then.

16th August 2017

My optician was very helpful and considerate I would highly recommend to anyone

12th August 2017

Although the service and the product is brilliant and the staff very good, yet again the booking and appointment side was worse than useless. I booked online for a 9am appointment in 11 August. I had the confirmation email with me of the date and time. Turned up to be told that the computer said my appointment was 10.15am. This is not the first time that Boots computers have made an error and it is a little disappointing to say the least. When i work full time and specifically make an appointment so it is least disruptive to my employers I find it frustrating.