university-hospital-of-north-durham
1 2 3 4 5 76,760 reviews Write a review

University Hospital of North Durham

North Road, Durham, England, DH1 5TW

23rd February 2018

excellent care fantastic caring genuine lovely staff. thanks very much it is appreciated greatly.

15th February 2018

i felt really anxious before attending my appointment. I attended and was seen very promptly and given an initial medical check up by Kathleen who put me at ease and explained the procedure and what was involved. Matt carried out the procedure and again with Kathleen and a third member of staff I saw they were all interested in how I was and kept reassuring me as the procedure was carried out. Having the screen helped me relax and see what was going on, this definately help as well as the staff telling me what they were doing so I could anticipate the movement. the procedure was over very quickly and I was advised on the early indications immediately. in summary I was very impressed and would recommend this unit to family and friends.

21st December 2017

Unable to obtain required medication to treat my condition/illness. I have attempted to resolve numerous times through GP, consultant and secretaries to no success. I am suffering continuing long term pain and a number of other symptoms along with it as a result. There is no light at the end of the tunnel and remain powerless as to its outcomes. Unable to obtain required medication to treat my condition/illness. I have attempted to resolve numerous times through GP, consultant and secretaries to no success. I am suffering continuing long term pain and a number of other symptoms along with it as a result. There is no light at the end of the tunnel and remain powerless as to its outcomes.

21st June 2017

Excellent service. No complaints.

21st June 2017

Satisfied with consultant very professional.

Short link to review University Hospital of North Durham: http://iwgc.net/eb6c2