st-marys-hospital-2
1 2 3 4 5 10,785 reviews Write a review

St Mary's Hospital

London Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, England, NN15 7PW

25th September 2017

An impeccable service both with the structure and the staff. My exams were both quick and staff were readily available to help me with any queries that I had. My worries were dramatically calmed by a friendly and experienced staff and on the morning of the 10th day, my results were forwarded to me exactly as they had stated. I fully recommend this institute and I thank them for all they have done for me.

Safe

Supported
Rating not given.

Spiritual needs

Cultural needs
25th September 2017

Easy, quick and discrete. Definitely do it, as why not?

24th September 2017

I attended Shearwater Ward at St Marys Hosp in Kettering, and honestly I was dreading visiting. However the staff at this hospital was superb, I was visiting my sister who had recently been transferred there from Berrywood from the ICU. The secureness of the hospital was execellant, i felt safe at all times and at complete ease. Here at Shearwater the impression I get from staff is that they are here to help. They are imformative and supportive to patients as well as the visitors that attend, ie myself. I was able to speak openly and easily to several members of staff there. I have to mention Adam who is the Charge Nurse on Shearwater, he is an huge asset and credit to that ward but to the Mental Health Service as a whole. I saw passion and genunity in him which from previous experience is rare from this side. I was able to visit my sister in a relaxed and open spaced visiting room. My only critic would be that yes the visiting was good, I do not think it would be ideal for children visiting as it would be a little too enclosed for them as there is not outdoor space, just to windows. As I have a child myself who is 7 I know he would get agitated and bored after a while. I like the fact that there is a restriction for family to enter the ward because I feel it is beneficial to the patients as that side is where they have their treatment and get better and we as family can kind of leave them to do it in peace....the lines are not blurred. As I am still very new to the Mental Health system, its very much a learning curve, for us as family, however the staff at St Marys are just excellent. My sister has only been there a week, however the first impressions are paramount and they have left a lovely impression at that. I was able to ask questions and there be answers, which was refeshing and very well received too. I have no doubt that my sisters recovery will be long and difficult and testing, however the relief I feel knowing that she is getting it at St Marys puts my mind at ease. Already I am gratful to the staff that care for her at this difficult time. St Marys seems like the hospital where the care for patients as well as the family is a joint effort and goal.

Safe

Supported

Spiritual needs

Cultural needs
22nd September 2017

Booked online, appointment was punctual and excellent text service. The service certainly makes these checks less embarrassing and I would hope gives people the confidence to have these important checks done.

17th September 2017

Good experience. Made pizzas with Sudha.