Royal Gwent Hospital

Cardiff Road, Newport, Gwent, Wales, NP20 2UB

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

31st May 2019

I took my stepmother to the physio department today, following two operations on her hand. The physiotherapist, Vanessa, was excellent in every respect. She explained clearly about every aspect of the work she had to do, she was well prepared, friendly, kind and very professional. We were there for an hour and came away both feeling that we had experienced the NHS at its very best. We could not have hoped for more.

17th May 2019

I was referred to the a+e today by my gp as I had numbness in my legs and pelvis. I have to say from the moment I arrived everyone was so lovely and efficient. I was seen in the minor assessment unit really quickly and checked over thoroughly and taken up for an urgent mri. Everything was done so quickly and I was sent back to a+e to wait to discuss the results of the scan. I can only say thank you so much for the excellent care I received tonight. Rachel Wainfur

12th April 2019

Excellent care

18th March 2019

I had a fall at work today, I was taken to A and E at the Royal Gwent hospital. My name is Frank Butler. I wish to thank all the staff for their care and consideration on treating me. The department was immaculate. I had an X-ray promptly the staff there were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble for everyone involved. Thank you all so much. You are all fantastic commuted people ❤️

26th December 2018

I am writing this review on behalf of my mum. She was taken to the hospital by ambulance as an emergency. She needed an urgent operation. The Royal Gwent Hospital doctors and nurses have been amazing. Their care of my mum has been second to none! They have explained everything about her treatment and care in a way she (and her family) can easily understand. Mum has been treated with respect and dignity from everyone, every step of the way. She will remain in hospital for a few weeks to come. Everything is done to make her feel comfortable. All staff are so approachable and friendly, and don’t mind us asking questions about mums treatment. The nurses are very professional, yet so friendly and kind, which means mum feels completely at ease with them. This is the NHS at its best. Regardless of the complaints bantered around in the press about the NHS, I believe that we have the best healthcare system in the world, and the Royal Gwent is a shining example.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Royal Gwent Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Royal Gwent Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4us