Royal Gwent Hospital

Cardiff Road, Newport, Gwent, Wales, NP20 2UB

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

8th August 2019

I was taken in to hospital by paramedics due to breathing difficulties. Assessed in A&E an immediately moved to resuscitation unit. I was diagnosed with massive pulmonary embolism,s. I was at all times treated by caring professional doctors and nurses. I was given life saving treatment and at one point senior doctors and nurses were all working very hard to save my life . Their attitude was totally professional and focused but constantly reassuring, as such I was able to stay calm and understand what was happening. Once moved to intensive care unit the same care was apparent I felt completely safe in their hands. I spent ten days in the hospital on two other wards. Throughout my time there I was treated with care respect and complete professionalism. When I was discharged the porter wheeled me direct to my husbands car then showed my husband where the outpatient clinics are situated. Every member of staff from consultants to cleaners were amazing. Thank you all. From a constructive suggestion I would say pay them more , they all deserve it.

31st May 2019

I took my stepmother to the physio department today, following two operations on her hand. The physiotherapist, Vanessa, was excellent in every respect. She explained clearly about every aspect of the work she had to do, she was well prepared, friendly, kind and very professional. We were there for an hour and came away both feeling that we had experienced the NHS at its very best. We could not have hoped for more.

17th May 2019

I was referred to the a+e today by my gp as I had numbness in my legs and pelvis. I have to say from the moment I arrived everyone was so lovely and efficient. I was seen in the minor assessment unit really quickly and checked over thoroughly and taken up for an urgent mri. Everything was done so quickly and I was sent back to a+e to wait to discuss the results of the scan. I can only say thank you so much for the excellent care I received tonight. Rachel Wainfur

12th April 2019

Excellent care

18th March 2019

I had a fall at work today, I was taken to A and E at the Royal Gwent hospital. My name is Frank Butler. I wish to thank all the staff for their care and consideration on treating me. The department was immaculate. I had an X-ray promptly the staff there were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble for everyone involved. Thank you all so much. You are all fantastic commuted people ❤️

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Royal Gwent Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Royal Gwent Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4us