queen-elizabeth-hospital-2

Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre, Birmingham, England, B15 2TH

13th August 2021

I had a Brain tumour removed on 11/8/21 the staff surgeons in the admissions and theatre , from entering to the theatres were brilliant, afterword’s and I went to recovery and they were kind and professional then I went to Ward 728 and the staff on here were fantastic, I didn’t want to go home they made me feel that welcome, nothing was too much trouble for them

1st August 2021

go and see him ask your dr to refer you he is the best in my eyes look at the reviews they say the same because that's what he is like

3rd May 2021

Mr Edward White and his Team looked after me after diagnosis of a brain tumour. Mr White was wonderful from the very first meeting. He listened, reassured and showed care, empathy and professionalism throughout. He saved my life and if ever you are in his hands I know he (& his Team) will do there absolute best for you. The Queen Elizabeth Hospital is simply amazing. Thank you for all you have done for me.

4th February 2021

Following thoracic surgery to remove the lower lobe of my right lung due to a carcinoid tumour, I spent 6 days in ward 727. I was so impressed with the care which I was given by all the staff who worked on this ward at a time when the pandemic was reaching its peak. I was particularly impressed by the care given by the nurses, especially during the night which immediately followed my surgery. The care was delivered with a real team spirit even to the extent that in the absence of a porter one Sunday evening, one of the duty doctors excorted me for an X-ray examination. Thank you so much for the wonderful care that I received in the QEH. You are a wonderful example of the caring NHS.

{{category}} working at Queen Elizabeth Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen Elizabeth Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4rl