princess-of-wales-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 2,469 reviews Write a review

Princess of Wales Hospital

Coity Road, Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, Wales, CF31 1RQ

10th October 2019

i attended pre op assessment at princess of wales hospital. The two health cares were absolutely amazing however the staff nurse Dee was quite judgemental. she did nit make eye contact or make me feel welcome.I'm overweight which I'm trying to lose if she didn't tell me my bmi was high six times she didn't tell me once. She told me that during op my slightly loose tooth or my crown in a blunt manner the anesthetics gut knocks teeth out id like to think they try and avoid this. no.bedside manner at all.What is wrong with a bit of respect.

9th October 2019

My 85 yr old mother received wonderful care in A and E today after she fell and cut her head. Rose Ford examined her thoroughly with great care and patience. The man who washed the blood out of mum's hair and glued the wound was so kind and gentle with her. She could not have been looked after any better - many thanks

3rd October 2019

I recently attended day surgery and was amazed by the care and attention I received. From the nursing staff, theatre staff, anaesthetist, registrar and consultant. All were so friendly professional and caring. I wasn't in the least bit nervous by the time I had met them all. Everything was fully explained to me and I felt completely safe in their hands. The hospital was spotlessly clean. I could not have received better care. Thank you all so much for your kindness and professional care. I would recommend this unit and hospital to anyone.

7th September 2019

I am currently an in patient on ward 7 and I have been here since Wednesday. I have seen a lot of different staff changes obviously and I just wanted to say how every single one of them from sisters Abbie/Gemma to the cleaners are so compassionate and caring toward the more elderly patients in here . It’s wonderful to see how the team work under such stretched circumstances... nothing is too much trouble for them xx I’m happy to be on this ward seem as I have to be in .. so thankyou to you all

11th August 2019

I attended the hospital for day surgery on Aug 8th.All staff were polite,professional and answered any questions I had.The day went like clockwork and post surgery I was given tea and a sandwhich.It was an excellent experience.

{{category}} working at Princess of Wales Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Princess of Wales Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4qu