princess-of-wales-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 2,462 reviews Write a review

Princess of Wales Hospital

Coity Road, Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, Wales, CF31 1RQ

28th May 2019

I was taken into Princess of Wales on 26th May by ambulance and spent about 24 hours in the care of the nurses and staff of the A&E department who keep a large and busy department working first-class! My treatment was the best, my care respectful and professional and every member of staff ensured I was fed, cared for and informed. You all have a difficult job to do and sometimes not in the best of circumstances but I will always give you top marks. Wonderful people! Thank you so much.

13th May 2019

I am so grateful to every member of the medical team and the porter staff for the kindness and for the way that they treated me.

18th February 2019

This hospital is brilliant the service is amazing they are kind and helpful and make you feel safe at the tuffest of times especially when loved ones ate ill thank you to all staff at this hospital for all their help and support they deserve every recognitions.. Many thanks from Samantha and William attended today at a and e .

10th December 2018

I took myself to the A&E dept on the 31st of October and was in some considerable discomfort.I was in there within 10 minutes of arriving and was seen to immediately.All the staff were friendly and courteous and I eventually left 6 hours+ later.However my underlying problem is not resolved (Not the staff's fault) due to one thing and another.

20th November 2018

My Son was taken to A&E on Sunday 18 Nov 2018 after a rugby injury with suspected neck injury. The paramedic, ambulance team and hospital staff were amazing on what was clearly a busy shift. I wish I had taken all their names so my husband, son and I could thank them all personally! They were all very caring and professional dealing with what was a very scary time. Thanks NHS, you’re the best. From the Kennedy family xx

{{category}} working at Princess of Wales Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Princess of Wales Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4qu