princess-of-wales-hospital

Princess of Wales Hospital

Coity Road, Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, Wales, CF31 1RQ

1 2 3 4 5 2,473 reviews

7th January 2020

I had to attend the hospital today in cardiology for an angiogram. Prior to going in I was viewing the appointment with trepidation, I shouldn’t have. From the moment I arrived and was offered a cup of tea, to contact with every member of staff, Porter, nurses, doctors and nursing assistants I was treated with dignity and kindness. Everyone explained what was happening and why, and some just took the time to chat and make sure I was ok. I really couldn’t have had a better experience. Thanks to all.

9th December 2019

I attended the a and e dept on a busy Saturday night in May. All the staff who I saw, that treated me and helped me to find my way around were courteous, proffesional and caring. I was admitted and had to stay in for 5 days and every single nurse, consultant , registrar and healthcare support worker treated me excellently and I felt safe and involved in my treatment for a bowel infection. I have had several pre op assessments in the cardio unit and the pre op unit where I also received fantastic care and support. The healthcare support workers in the pre op unit deserve a mention specifically as they treated me in a highly professional and caring manner on both occasions. I have my operation scheduled for this December and have no worries about going in and being treated in Princess of Wales again.

30th November 2019

I recently had to attend the A and E department in the early hours of the morning having real difficulty breathing. I was very frightened and uncomfortable. The doctor and staff treated me swiftly and with great attention and reassurance. I had x-rays and blood tests, the results of which were given to the doctor very swiftly. I cannot praise and thank them enough for their care and attention..

7th November 2019

I have had an ongoing urology condition for the past 11-12 years. I attended the day surgery unit 6 November 2019 for an operation and cannot praise all of the staff enough. They were all fantastic and could not have cared more for my wife and myself.

10th October 2019

i attended pre op assessment at princess of wales hospital. The two health cares were absolutely amazing however the staff nurse Dee was quite judgemental. she did nit make eye contact or make me feel welcome.I'm overweight which I'm trying to lose if she didn't tell me my bmi was high six times she didn't tell me once. She told me that during op my slightly loose tooth or my crown in a blunt manner the anesthetics gut knocks teeth out id like to think they try and avoid this. no.bedside manner at all.What is wrong with a bit of respect.

9th October 2019

My 85 yr old mother received wonderful care in A and E today after she fell and cut her head. Rose Ford examined her thoroughly with great care and patience. The man who washed the blood out of mum's hair and glued the wound was so kind and gentle with her. She could not have been looked after any better - many thanks

3rd October 2019

I recently attended day surgery and was amazed by the care and attention I received. From the nursing staff, theatre staff, anaesthetist, registrar and consultant. All were so friendly professional and caring. I wasn't in the least bit nervous by the time I had met them all. Everything was fully explained to me and I felt completely safe in their hands. The hospital was spotlessly clean. I could not have received better care. Thank you all so much for your kindness and professional care. I would recommend this unit and hospital to anyone.

7th September 2019

I am currently an in patient on ward 7 and I have been here since Wednesday. I have seen a lot of different staff changes obviously and I just wanted to say how every single one of them from sisters Abbie/Gemma to the cleaners are so compassionate and caring toward the more elderly patients in here . It’s wonderful to see how the team work under such stretched circumstances... nothing is too much trouble for them xx I’m happy to be on this ward seem as I have to be in .. so thankyou to you all

{{category}} working at Princess of Wales Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Princess of Wales Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4qu