kings-mill-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 40,398 reviews Write a review

King's Mill Hospital

Mansfield Road, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, England, NG17 4JL

23rd April 2019
Written by a family member

We were seen in the paediatric department of A&E. The young adults section is around the back area of the children department. It was very depressing. Its away from the main area, almost excluded. Its drab and dusty and there is not one thing to do there. The children's part has toys and games and books. The young adults area has an xbox that does not work and posters all over about sexual health and drug abuse. My teenage son commented that this is how adults see teenagers- as drugged sexually active loners. Very sad state really. Teenagers already feel adults do not understand or value them. This was sad to see here also.

18th April 2019

A big thank you to all the staff on the ENT ward I was sent there by my gp after being wrongly diagnosed at Ripley hospital two days prior. My problem was a abbsyis in my throat the doctors drained it within 15mins of arriving and i spent the next 18hours on a drip. Amazing people thank you Kingsmill

21st September 2018

I think Kings Mill Hospital has had some bad reviews which I thing are unjust My only complaint is that I was diagnosed with my condition and it took 4 months before action was taken. Which was in November last year. I was then caught up in the flu epidemic and bed shortage. I was admitted as emergency in mid March . I am sure if I had been admitted earlier my problem would have not been so severe. When I was eventually admitted and operated on the care was first class, this included Doctors, Nurses and staff including catering. Personally I thing KIngs Mill Hospital do an excellent job.

4th September 2018

Great reception staff, polite and discreet. Triage nurse - great demeanour and patient care. X-ray staff - excellent. Very pleased in my first visit for 15 years.

12th August 2018

My first visit to this ward. I was greeted with warmth and understanding, it was spotlessly clean and the staff and consultant were friendly, informative and extremely efficient and professional, they put me at ease and did not keep me waiting for the examinations and results, they were just brilliant and I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for me on my visit to the ward.

{{category}} working at King's Mill Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review King's Mill Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ey