kings-mill-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 40,396 reviews Write a review

King's Mill Hospital

Mansfield Road, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, England, NG17 4JL

21st September 2018

I think Kings Mill Hospital has had some bad reviews which I thing are unjust My only complaint is that I was diagnosed with my condition and it took 4 months before action was taken. Which was in November last year. I was then caught up in the flu epidemic and bed shortage. I was admitted as emergency in mid March . I am sure if I had been admitted earlier my problem would have not been so severe. When I was eventually admitted and operated on the care was first class, this included Doctors, Nurses and staff including catering. Personally I thing KIngs Mill Hospital do an excellent job.

4th September 2018

Great reception staff, polite and discreet. Triage nurse - great demeanour and patient care. X-ray staff - excellent. Very pleased in my first visit for 15 years.

12th August 2018

My first visit to this ward. I was greeted with warmth and understanding, it was spotlessly clean and the staff and consultant were friendly, informative and extremely efficient and professional, they put me at ease and did not keep me waiting for the examinations and results, they were just brilliant and I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for me on my visit to the ward.

7th August 2018

I visited the endoscopy unit and the overall experience was excellent. The nurse who admitted me had recently transferred from elsewhere and had a lovely manner both informative and reassuring. My only concern was that the 'nurse in charge' that day came to speak to a patient sat next to me (as the patient had been waiting 2 hours over the time she was originally planned) about a problem with the list. The nurse was clearly stressed, did not say who she was, initially approached me by mistake, was abrupt, had her tunic on inside out and spent the short amount of time explaining that everyone else had made a mess that she would have to clear up. Very disappointing as everyone else from admission, through treatment and during recovery were brilliant. I would be happy to use this hospital and unit again as one misguided staff member has not tarnished my view of this otherwise excellent department

6th May 2018
Written by a family member

The place was virtually empty yet still had over a 3 hour wait to see my 4 year old. Got the feeling that not a single person cared in the slightest when you can see all the staff just sat chatting behind the desk.