gloucestershire-royal-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 21,754 reviews Write a review

Gloucestershire Royal Hospital

Great Western Road, Gloucester, England, GL1 3NN

20th July 2017

Lovely welcoming staff. Made situation better than it was. Supportive and informative. Knew what they were doing and had better outcome due to skilled workers. Aftercare good. Sometimes opposite info given (just differences in practice) all round very good care. Would definitely recommend and will be using services again.

3rd July 2017

The midwife that looked after me and helped me deliver my baby was absolutely wonderful. She was kind, compassionate, caring and warm. I felt that she genuinely cared about me, my baby and our wellbeing. She was incredible.

3rd July 2017

The care that I and my baby received whilst staying at GRH was outstanding. The midwives that attended me were absolutely wonderful - attentive, caring, compassionate and warm.

27th June 2017

The midwives in the birth unit when my son was born were incredible. They took into account all my wishes and ensured I understood all my options. The student midwife was excellent and the other midwives were kind and compassionate. After my son was born the midwife on call sat with me to teach me how to breastfeed-this was invaluable. The one to one assistance for 15 mins gave me confidence and knowledge to keep breastfeeding. I can't praise the staff enough. They even ensured my husband was comfortable and supported him.

15th May 2017

We were allowed to have the low intervention birth we wanted and I was completely assured that the clinical expertise was there as and when required. Completely put at ease by all staff and the excellent facilities. I feel so blessed that this service is available in Gloucestershire.