gloucestershire-royal-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 21,772 reviews Write a review

Gloucestershire Royal Hospital

Great Western Road, Gloucester, England, GL1 3NN

5th September 2019

I was in as a surgery day case yesterday and can't praise the hospital enough. I was running late due to bad traffic but they were completely understanding. I was seen promptly and guided through the whole process of my procedure by informative, kind, considerate and overwhelmingly friendly staff. Massive thank you to Lucy and Mary at the Mayhill Unit. They couldn't do enough for me or the other patients around them, they put me completely at ease. Nothing was too much trouble. Also massive thanks to the anaesthetic team, they had me in stitches and couldn't of asked to go into the operating room with a more positive vibe. Thank you to everyone involved.

27th August 2019

Staff did not respect me for the injury complications. Staff were judgemental. I was entitled to no say. Problems were noticed but even the treatment that was necessary was not provided. Since being ignored the injury has deteriated with stitches breaking due to swelling and infection.

18th July 2019

The staff that found me in the day ward on the first bank holiday where brilliant, Lucy was great and got me admitted to ward 5b. The nurses and staff on 5b were great and the staff in the ERCP center were great as well.

17th June 2019

Everyone seems to give you the brush off passing you from person to person and no one doing anything.

14th June 2019

Although the staff did my observations every 15 mins for a couple of hours after my operation they didn't try to help me to the toilet. I had a drip and drain tube in and found it difficult to get out of the bed and to the bathroom. My sheets and blankets were all over the place and I couldn't tidy the bed myself and nobody came to do it either. I was in a side room as I was there as a private patient and also because I have an ICD fitted which had had to be turned off during the operation and on again afterwards. My room door was left open all the time so it was easy enough for them to pop their head in to see if I was comfortable or not.

{{category}} working at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Gloucestershire Royal Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb39u