frimley-park-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 80,488 reviews Write a review

Frimley Park Hospital

Portsmouth Road, Frimley, Camberley, Surrey England, GU16 7UJ

6th October 2017

I was treated with dignity and respect by all the staff at FPH. From outpatients to surgery. One thing I would comment on is that the checking in station does not always send you to the right waiting room, and hence I waited 45 mins, and my specialist nurse also waited 45 mins because of the confusion. That is my only complaint.

14th February 2017

Frimley Park has served my wife, my daughter and my father over the last few months and in every case I have been amazed by the speed and efficiency of the service and the great treatment they have received. All the staff from receptionist on are so helpful and understanding. The consultant who dealt with my father's severe condition was so good in explaining the situation and the options open to us. He took a lot of time and did not rush us at all. He then acted quickly to arrange the next treatment needed. We hear so much bad stuff about the NHS but this hospital is a shining example of great service.

26th January 2017

Frimley Park is an outstanding hospital. The staff are not only kind and caring but also very efficient. I am being treated for breast cancer and cannot fault or praise highly enough any of the many departments that have been involved in my care at such an unnerving and scary time. From the moment I walked in from being greeted by the smiling receptionists to leaving after consultations or surgery I was impressed with the consistently high standards across the hospital. Excellent teamwork!

7th January 2017

I have been in Frimley Park Hospital several times and always been looked after very well. I always speak very highly of Frimley Park Hospital. The doctors and nurses always treat you with respect and look after you very well. It is a very clean hospital and has up-to-date medical care and operating theatres. I always feel very safe and well looked after when I am going into Frimley Park Hospital. I am very privileged to have such good hospital. Mrs J Morris

13th December 2016

I thought that the staff were caring, professional and thoughtful. I felt very relaxed throughout my stay in the Day Surgery Unit.