cheltenham-general-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 21,496 reviews Write a review

Cheltenham General Hospital

Sandford Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England, GL53 7AN

19th November 2019

amazing, amazing, amazing. I 've never thought I had a great relationship with healthcare. However since moving to the Cheltenham area my care has been outstanding. I had two borderline ovarian cysts. They were removed in Gloucestershire hospital and I had a total hysterectomy in Cheltenham. I only stayed in overnight for each operation. From start to finish it was professional. My surgeon was Mr Gornall. My specialist nurse was Lisa. I stayed on Bibury ward. I have a few very tiny small scars. It was all swift, I was kept informed all the way. I even had a tiny meltdown in the middle as I didn't want to go back into hospital for the hysterectomy, i can't do people. They kept me on track. I found out today I'm free from any disease relating to the cysts. I'm ecstatic to be honest. I've always dreaded hospitals etc. but this was second to none. They deserve recognition. It's just sheer excellence in difficult situations.

Review of Radiology 2, written by a patient
18th November 2019

Very efficient

14th November 2019

Feeling scared after my diagnosis, I was lucky to be surrounded by the most extraordinary team of professionals...never patronising, but informative, caring and despite the long working hours, always there for my every need. Prescott Ward with Gill/Rhiana/Mr Patel/Mr Jaunoo and Dr Sian Maguire...The team at Chedworth Ward and Dr Gibbons & team that made a scary procedure manageable. I am forever grateful to you all Araceli Humphreys

2nd September 2019

5 hour wait in A&E on Sunday 31 August 2019. Husband was peeing blood and having to urinate at 15 minute intervals. The triage nurse obviously thought this was not urgent so put him way down the list. He has prostate cancer which he told them. I would have thought this would point them in the direction of the prostate ? 5 hours in a doctor said no results had come back so sent him home. The room is too hot and airless, needs air conditioning and not enough chairs. There were about 50 people there some sitting on the window sills and wheelchairs. I have a 40 mile round trip to get there and had to pay an enormous amount for parking. Gloucester is even further away and I wouldn't know how to get there. I live near bourton on the water.

5th June 2019

Cheltenham General is a Fabulous Hospital. Allways had Fantastic Treatment. Thankyou.

20th May 2019

Bit of a challenge to establish what the hospital fees for operation would be in advance. Took a couple of phone calls to get an answer. Tea in waiting area dreadful!

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at Cheltenham General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Cheltenham General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3v4