Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Foresterhill, Aberdeen, Scotland, AB25 2ZN

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

28th November 2017

Recently I have been in cardiac,urology and pulmonary and only have praise for them.Thanks to all of you.

8th February 2017

The staff were very friendly and helpful

8th December 2016

Staff on the whole very friendly. However overall experience stressful due to being left in side room with husband and young daughter (who wanted to stay till I was given a bed) for almost two hours until I was clerked in by member of staff. Eventually clerked in around 10pm. Also moved ward with no notice they following night at 9.30pm. Nurse appeared with a porters chair and said "All packed and ready to move then?" I had no idea I was being moved. After I got the ok to go home today was delighted to be leaving but forgot doctors letter had to be issued before I could go. Over half of the ladies in my ward and I waited over three hours for a letter to leave. We were all hanging about with our suitcases in our cul de sac of a ward and not a doctor to be seen the whole time. There were rarely doctors about, only sweeping into ward for quick ward round, leaving most patients waiting hours for information on progress. Many patients in my ward seemed dissatisfied with this level of input and a couple in my ward did not want to share new symptoms with doctors due to a lack of trust in their care. I am used to working in hospitals for over 20 years and so did not find the experience that daunting but even I found it quite frightening being pushed from one ward to the other and never seeing the same doctor.

22nd September 2016

The ARI is a great hospital and is good for the people of Aberdeen.

4th February 2016

Access to this hospital is vastly aided by being a transport hub, and with the inclusion of shuttle busses.New signage is not as clear as previous. Massive signs with large amounts of information are counter productive.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »