Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Foresterhill, Aberdeen, Scotland, AB25 2ZN

3rd September 2019

I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and needed surgery and further treatment. From the minute that I was recalled to the breast clinic after mammogram screening and it needed further investigation it has been very reassuring and impressive how caring, supportive and available the whole team is. After diagnosis I was scheduled for a lumpectomy 6 weeks later. I was admitted to the ward the day before for pre-op tests and to meet my surgeon. The ward was amazing, it is a scary time, but everyone working on the ward are so cheerful and compassionate that they actually make it a pleasant place to be in spite of the circumstances. In the morning before the actual operation there were a couple of different procedures that needed done and it was amazing how it all went like clock work although it involved being wheeled to a couple of different wards for different things to be done. I can not praise everyone involved in the whole hospital stay and care enough for what they have done and for their great and compassionate care, it made a very scary time less scary and comfortable and it is much appreciate and they are an amazing team!

4th August 2019

From the time I was admitted as an emergency to ward 101/105/109 the standard and professional care I received from all staff was 100percent as an ex member of nhs Grampian of 40years standing I was thrilled and amazed that staff came from all over our world and all coming together as a super team for the benefits of their patients I was thrilled to be helped on my way to a good health result by these Dedicated staff from all depts when their is so much negative info given well NHS Grampian are a beacon to all health care patients Kind regards Edward (Steve) mcphee.

15th July 2019

Sat 13 July my appointment was for 8 am ward 207 my consultant mr David Neely my name is Steven gibbons on arriving at the hospital a lovely nurse directed me to my ward i was met by two more nurses who made me feel at ease then the anaesthetist arrived he explained the procedure and spoke about what happens before and after the operation all week I was feeling insecure about my situation after my talk with him I felt so much better later back in the ward after my operation he came back before going home to see how I was as did another lady from the operating theatre how amazing is that these very busy people bothered to come back to see how I was from the ward to operating theatre to recovery and back to my ward everyone was amazing i can't praise you enough thankyou to everyone at ward 207 the blue team

23rd January 2019

The Nurses,Doctors,and Porters have always been very good to me at the ARI.

22nd January 2019

I went in for an Angiogram on the 16th January. I cannot speak highly enough of the care I was given by the nursing staff in ward 401 and the treatment from Dr Ryan and her team. They were very professional in the way they handled myself and other patients. I was made to feel at ease the moment I arrived. Every move was explained and made sure I understood it. One of my friends was in the next bed and he felt exactly the same. Well done the team in ward 401.

22nd December 2018

I'm staggered that anyone complains about the NHS. I've had an enormous amount of treatment here over three decades which has been nearly faultless.

{{category}} working at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Aberdeen Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb3la