Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Foresterhill, Aberdeen, Scotland, AB25 2ZN

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

23rd March 2018

I was admitted to the A&E in Aberdeen on the 6th March 2018 with strong chest pains and in a state of shock as I had a feeling that my body and mind were literally shutting down. I was not sure what was happening to me and was unable to defend myself against it. That morning was one of the most terrifying experiences I had ever had. I spent most of the day under observation and undergoing all sorts of tests. The A&E crew were extremely attentive, friendly and caring and this helped me a lot. I could not imagine a better care. Next week I visited the unit again for more tests (including a treadmill tolerance test) and my experience was the same, friendly, nice staff putting in an amazing effort so that I could feel well. We had a proper banter, laughed a lot, and the atmosphere was so good that I left the unit feeling elated, regardless of my poor overall condition. I’d like to thank all the people in A&E who helped me on these two days. I really needed help and I got it. I’ll always remember these days as they changed a lot in my life and I’ll always remember those wonderful people as very significant in my journey through my life.

18th March 2018

Hi, I am writing this mail to express my appreciation for the medical care I am receiving at ARI. I am 62 years old and have been reiceving ongoing treatment for a chronic illness at the Peter Blunt Clinic at ARI. I would like to put on record my sincere thanks to the nurses and doctors and staff both in the Peter Blunt Clinic and X-ray department over the past 5 years. Keep up the good work

28th February 2018

Had an App at the Breast Screening Dept ( purple Zone ). All the staff were first class ! So caring and understanding . Thank you all for making my visit so stress less , Fiona Alden ( Huntly)

28th November 2017

Recently I have been in cardiac,urology and pulmonary and only have praise for them.Thanks to all of you.

8th February 2017

The staff were very friendly and helpful

« 1 2 3 4 5 »