Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Foresterhill, Aberdeen, Scotland, AB25 2ZN

16th February 2019

For the most part, this is a great hospital with skilled and caring staff. There are a couple of issues that let the place down; the food is just awful and some of the nursing staff are very pushy and don't seem to be fully knowledgeable/trained. For example, I had one nurse pushing me to get up soon after surgery (too soon, as I later found out) and another that was very rough when helping to get changed. Having said that, I have experienced mixed quality in staff in other hospitals, so I guess its no different here.

23rd January 2019

The Nurses,Doctors,and Porters have always been very good to me at the ARI.

22nd January 2019

I went in for an Angiogram on the 16th January. I cannot speak highly enough of the care I was given by the nursing staff in ward 401 and the treatment from Dr Ryan and her team. They were very professional in the way they handled myself and other patients. I was made to feel at ease the moment I arrived. Every move was explained and made sure I understood it. One of my friends was in the next bed and he felt exactly the same. Well done the team in ward 401.

22nd December 2018

I'm staggered that anyone complains about the NHS. I've had an enormous amount of treatment here over three decades which has been nearly faultless.

10th September 2018

On numerous occasions I have attended ARI as an out patient for on going tests. At each department I have been to, I have received professional respectful care. I have been given clear instructions to follow and seen friendly staff. The hospital has been clean, tidy and clearly signposted for each department

{{category}} working at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Aberdeen Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb3la