Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Foresterhill, Aberdeen, Scotland, AB25 2ZN

16th December 2020

referred to breast clinic to see surgeon after mammogram showed unusual lump. Waited weeks for appointment which is stressful only to have the surgeon take one look at it and say it wasn't cancerous - must have x-ray eyes or something! I have to trust this but I must say there was no point in all that stress of waiting for an appointment if he could tell my one look, you would have thought they'd have done a fine needle biopsy just to be sure.

23rd November 2020

I had an appointment at Gynaecology on 27th October. At the time I thought the appointment had gone well, however once I received my letter from the doctor I saw it bore no relation to our discussion. The treatment plan agreed had been radically changed without my agreement. Consequently I have not received the medication I need and my doctor simply will not get back to me. I do not think I will attend this department again, no trust whatsoever

15th October 2020

Everybody was kind and helpful, Food was basic but good, nurses were very busy all the time. Thanke to Everybody Graham ELGIN

18th June 2020

hospital is overdue modernisation

1st February 2020

My mum was in ward 104 at ARI for 17 days. She hadn’t been keeping very well. Unfortunately when she reached the ward after many tests I was told that she was palliative. The care that she and I got from the staff was second to none. Not only did my mum receive the greatest of care but they actually looked after myself too. I spent quite a few nights (overnight) in my mums room and the nurses on shift made sure I was well looked after. They treated my mum with so much respect and even on occasion after their shifts came in and spoke to her. I would like to thank everyone who was involved in my mums care, I couldn’t have asked for more caring people for my mum during her last days.

{{category}} working at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Aberdeen Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb3la