Victoria Road Surgery

50 Victoria Road, Worthing, W Sussex, England, BN11 1XE

Also known as: Victoria Road Surgery based at Durrington Health Centre

7th May 2016

Saw Dr Andrew Ruffer was initially nervous about seeing a male doctor however I didn't feel uncomfortable at all and he didn't give me a telling off for not taking my pills right!! :-). Very helpful and would definitely see him and recommend him again. (Didn't find the reception very clear or friendly)- sorry!

20th May 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thanks for the feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you felt our reception team were not clear or friendly. We certainly discuss this with them as a team.

7th May 2016

Smear test by nurse today (if Milne). Very reassuring and kind, explained everything well, put me at ease.

20th May 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thank you for taking the time to feed this back to our team.

3rd April 2016

3rd April 2016

More receptionists needed and they should look up and acknowledge your presence and say 'sorry' if they have to keep you waiting - some are so ignorant.

20th May 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

We are sorry to hear of your experience, we will of course remind our reception team to acknowledge patients at reception. Ignorant I do hope they are not and we will endeavour to address your concern with the whole team.

2nd March 2016

Always a good atmosphere among the staff in what must be a difficult job. As to improvements! I think these are well beyond your control i.e a lot less patients it would be nice to spend more time with the doctors (they are nice interesting people). Somewhere to park would be helpful but like I say beyond you control!

16th March 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

What lovely and very understanding feedback. Thank you