Victoria Road Surgery

50 Victoria Road, Worthing, W Sussex, England, BN11 1XE

Also known as: Victoria Road Surgery based at Durrington Health Centre

3rd April 2016

3rd April 2016

More receptionists needed and they should look up and acknowledge your presence and say 'sorry' if they have to keep you waiting - some are so ignorant.

20th May 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

We are sorry to hear of your experience, we will of course remind our reception team to acknowledge patients at reception. Ignorant I do hope they are not and we will endeavour to address your concern with the whole team.

2nd March 2016

Always a good atmosphere among the staff in what must be a difficult job. As to improvements! I think these are well beyond your control i.e a lot less patients it would be nice to spend more time with the doctors (they are nice interesting people). Somewhere to park would be helpful but like I say beyond you control!

16th March 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

What lovely and very understanding feedback. Thank you

26th December 2015

Courteous reception staff who are well informed about procedures e.g. when and from whom to receive an injection. Doctors call home these days, if needed, so a telephone call may solve problem. P.S. I think the waiting chairs compare well with many others I know!

19th January 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

thank you for such positive feedback, it is so welcome.

25th November 2015

I was persuaded to sign up on line.The first time I requested a repeat prescription part was rejected. I only found out when I collected from the chemist.i think that someone should have contacted me with an explanation so that I could have queried the decision.you have my email address and my mobile no .due to the lack of communication I was without the required tablets

19th January 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

We are really sorry that communication appeared to have failed following your signing up for on line prescriptions. We would just remind patients that the only medication that can be ordered on line is the medication that appears on line when you request it. Thank you for taking time to feedback to us