Victoria Road Surgery

50 Victoria Road, Worthing, W Sussex, England, BN11 1XE

Also known as: Victoria Road Surgery based at Durrington Health Centre

18th September 2016

Over the past year I have been suffering with ingrowing toe nails. A minor problem but extremely painful, the treatment from Dr. Sandhu has been excellent and now he has removed the problem in a simple, quick procedure which I am very grateful for. At no point did I feel a nuisance and all the staff at the surgery have been very helpful. I have always found the staff and doctors at the surgery work in an efficient, kind and caring way, a 1st class service. Thank you all and keep up the great work!!!

1st February 2017
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Brilliant. Thank you so much and especially after you had a minor op, Really good to hear that was managed well. Thanks again

7th May 2016

Saw Dr Andrew Ruffer was initially nervous about seeing a male doctor however I didn't feel uncomfortable at all and he didn't give me a telling off for not taking my pills right!! :-). Very helpful and would definitely see him and recommend him again. (Didn't find the reception very clear or friendly)- sorry!

20th May 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thanks for the feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you felt our reception team were not clear or friendly. We certainly discuss this with them as a team.

7th May 2016

Smear test by nurse today (if Milne). Very reassuring and kind, explained everything well, put me at ease.

20th May 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thank you for taking the time to feed this back to our team.

3rd April 2016

3rd April 2016

More receptionists needed and they should look up and acknowledge your presence and say 'sorry' if they have to keep you waiting - some are so ignorant.

20th May 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

We are sorry to hear of your experience, we will of course remind our reception team to acknowledge patients at reception. Ignorant I do hope they are not and we will endeavour to address your concern with the whole team.

{{category}} working at Victoria Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Victoria Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb63v