Victoria Road Surgery

50 Victoria Road, Worthing, W Sussex, England, BN11 1XE

Also known as: Victoria Road Surgery based at Durrington Health Centre

22nd March 2017

Had very helpful advice from the nurse practitioner, Ann, in a caring atmosphere. Thank you.

11th April 2017
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

So pleased. Anne joined us one year ago and is really enjoying her role working alongside the Doctors. Its lovely for her to receive such positive feedback. Thank you

8th February 2017

I recently moved GP surgeries after moving house. Each time I've called Victoria road surgery my call has been answered immediately which was amazing and in stark contrast to our previous 'outstanding' surgery - rather than being left on hold indefinitely. All staff have been helpful and friendly and I secured an appt at Durrington HC same day which was great. Great service, making such a difference.

11th April 2017
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thank you. Our patients have fed back that they do not want an answer phone system. Whilst this does mean the phone can be engaged, once it does ring we trust our team will answer it immediately and your call can be managed. Its very kind of you to take the time to feed this back, it matters a great deal to this team that we do a good job for our patients. Thank you again

19th November 2016

Everything was good. My problems were thoroughly explained to me so I understand the condition I have been with this surgery only a few weeks and am really happy I made the transfer from my old surgery.

1st February 2017
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Many thanks indeed. Good to hear we are helping.

22nd October 2016

The attitude, demeanour and attention of Dr Woolley was absolutely fantastic. She interacted with my 5 year old in such an amazing manner that my daughter actually had a full conversation which never happens with strangers! An asset to the practice.

1st February 2017
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thank you so much. Dr Woolley was really very pleased to read this feedback.

22nd October 2016

Everything was good about my care 100%

1st February 2017
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Brilliant, what more could we ask for. Thank you