Victoria Road Surgery

50 Victoria Road, Worthing, W Sussex, England, BN11 1XE

Also known as: Victoria Road Surgery based at Durrington Health Centre

11th August 2017

I moved to this surgery about a year ago and have nothing but praise for everyone. One never feels rushed or a nuisance and the reception staff are brilliant, discrete and empathetic. I recently had a appointment with a doctor who was running very late, and the receptionist announced this, with an apology, keeping us all informed. Then when my turn came, the doctor, while obviously feeling the stress of being behind, was patient beyond belief and I had no feeling that I was being rushed so she could catch up on her clinic. Such a lovely approach all round and a welcome change from my previous surgery. I also like that they can automatically text appointments to your phone plus give a reminder. Keep up the great work everyone :)

14th August 2017
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Good afternoon, thank you for taking time to write such a lovely comment, im so glad that you are finding the surgery helpful, and professional, I will pass on your comments to the whole team. From time to time our doctors do run over and need to give a bit of extra time, to a pateint and its so helpful when anyone waiting understands this and is patient, so thank you also.

27th June 2017

The patient (my mother) was taken ill and I was impressed by the service provided by the receptionists at the surgery. I received a quick response, the doctor rang me back within 35 minutes. She was understanding and made a sensible, risk-averse decision to see my mother the same day. The doctor was also very caring to my mother when she saw her.

29th June 2017
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thank you so much for taking this time to feedback. We are so glad that we were able to help and hope your mother makes a good recovery

22nd March 2017

Had very helpful advice from the nurse practitioner, Ann, in a caring atmosphere. Thank you.

11th April 2017
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

So pleased. Anne joined us one year ago and is really enjoying her role working alongside the Doctors. Its lovely for her to receive such positive feedback. Thank you

8th February 2017

I recently moved GP surgeries after moving house. Each time I've called Victoria road surgery my call has been answered immediately which was amazing and in stark contrast to our previous 'outstanding' surgery - rather than being left on hold indefinitely. All staff have been helpful and friendly and I secured an appt at Durrington HC same day which was great. Great service, making such a difference.

11th April 2017
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thank you. Our patients have fed back that they do not want an answer phone system. Whilst this does mean the phone can be engaged, once it does ring we trust our team will answer it immediately and your call can be managed. Its very kind of you to take the time to feed this back, it matters a great deal to this team that we do a good job for our patients. Thank you again

19th November 2016

Everything was good. My problems were thoroughly explained to me so I understand the condition I have been with this surgery only a few weeks and am really happy I made the transfer from my old surgery.

1st February 2017
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Many thanks indeed. Good to hear we are helping.