The Queen Edith Medical Practice

59 Queen Ediths Way, Cambridge, England, CB1 8PJ

26th March 2020

Receptionist very rude over the phone and one doctor in particular (dr Clapham ) very rude abrupt uncomfortable to be around and dismissive very argumentative and not efficient or plesent to be around I went to her in serious pain and she offered me drugs for depression lol

25th March 2020

Made an appointment in advance a few weeks ago. Have some health conditions and also injured arm. Arrived 5 minutes prior to appointment. Waited for over half and hour, meanwhile many people who came later were already seen. Reminded about myself to the receptionist and after over 40 minutes of waiting since my appointment time was invited to be seen by two medical students with no doctor presence and therefore, without any supervision. I refused to discuss my private illness matters with the students or had any confidence that they are in the position to check my arm injury. When asked for the doctor, I was told he is 'busy'.. Left without being seen by the doctor. Bad planning and bad attitude by the doctor. After all I am 62 and maybe he could find time to examine me instead being too busy with other patients who came later than I to the practice and were much younger, May I suggest that he should do his job instead of delegating it to the students.. Just a thought..

12th June 2017

Unkind receptionist. Hung up mid-inquiry. Dismissive of issues and unable to get an appointment any time soon.

23rd September 2012

All members of staff, including the receptionists, nurses, and doctors, have always been helpful, professional, and very pleasant. We feel well cared for!

Efficiency
Caring
Nursing staff

{{category}} working at The Queen Edith Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Queen Edith Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb8kf