The Firs

Stephenson Road, London, England, E17 7JT

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

3rd February 2017

Some staff are rude ,got no manners ,no respect for patients feeling .

7th January 2017

If you are a patient at the Firs, you are wondering why you are paying National Insurance. It's absolutely impossible to get an appointment and it's mainly an administration issue. The service at my VET is better than at the Firs. Nobody is ever picking up the phone at the surgery, staff refuses to book appointments in person and the online system isn't working or no appointments are available. Most recently, the whole online booking system changed, but no information was provided about the change. If you are able, by pure luck, to secure an appointment ( in average is takes about 9 weeks), the service is appalling and rushed through. The surgery is shocking and other surgeries in borough won't take new patients. The NHS is falling apart and if you want to see it in real life, visit the Firs in Walthamstow. 0 starts isn't low enough.

28th December 2016

The surgery needs to be run properly. Twice a referral was written but not sent off untill I phoned up to check. There is no confidence that things will happen properly so I believe their procedures and practices need vastly improving. Getting an appointment is terrible- needs changing. No booking you just have to phone at 8.30 and never get thru. When you do the appointments are gone. Waiting time in the surgery average 45 minutes and this is what the other waiters say - nreeds vastly improving. I am changing gps and I would advise anyone to avoid this surgery.

15th December 2016

Hi, I have been with this GP Centre from 1972. I was very proud of the GP centre. Whenever we needed an appointment to see the family doctor it was fantastic service but This year from July 2016 the service in general has deteriorated badly. I have tried to phone the reception for an appointment on several occasion NOBODY from the answers the telephone call instead its continuously engage or just rings and rings. I'm Moorfields Eye Hospital. I wanted the eye drops which i have to request every 30 days but the duty doctor asked to produce a note from the hospital which I did but he/she still refused to issue and asked me to go back to Moorfields Hospital. I will rate from 10 to Zero. They have to care for the patent. One should get an appointment whenever you need NOT after you have dead!!! Dr. John needs to investigate and improve the service. I feel to report the clinic to our local MP. Rafiq Khamkar

1st December 2016

Impossible to book on line or appointment >3months away. Phone system impossible: only phone during a VERY short window on the day, line PERMANENTLY engaged. Doctor Ak. hardly looking patients, no explanation, little compassion, no interaction. Got confirmation of appointment via mobile: it was a 'mistake' , Firs claim they 'never sent it' Problem= 29 Aug. Contact Firs=1st Sept Booking done= 5 Sept [5 days trying!!!] Date of appointment= October Error / come back / wasting time repeating same thing to another doctor THEN indicated a specialist= End of October. Meeting the specialist= 20 Nov Treatment= 01st Dec. YES!!: Problem= 29 Aug --> Treatment= 01st Dec. NHS is failing us. FIRS are failing us.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »