Rhoslan Surgery

4 Pwllycrochan Avenue, Colwyn Bay, Clwyd, Wales, LL29 7DA

15th October 2019

I HAVE BEEN TRYING ON AND OFF FROM 10.30AM TODAY TO GET THROUGH TO APPOINTMENTS (OPTION 1). I HAVE ALSO TRIED RECEPTION (OPTION 4). AT 1PM I OPTED FOR THE TEST RESULTS OPTION WHERE I WAS MET BY A PARTICULARLY UNHELPFUL OPERATIVE WHO TOLD ME I SHOULD NOT HAVE COME THROUGH TO HER , BUT RATHER TO APPOINTMENTS! WHEN I EXPLAINED THAT I HAD BEEN TRYING, UNSUCCESSFULLY, FOR TWO AND A HALF HOURS TO DO JUST THAT SHE SIGHED HEAVILY AND TOLD ME THEY WERE PARTICULARLY BUSY TODAY - RUBBISH! EVERY TIME I HAVE THE MISFORTUNE TO RING THIS SURGERY, THE SAME THING HAPPENS. I ACTUALLY DON'T BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE EITHER BUSY OR SHORT STAFFED, I THINK THEY CHOOSE NOT TO PICK UP THE PHONE AS THEY DON'T HAVE ANY APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE TO GIVE TO PEOPLE. I ASKED THIS LADY IF I COULD SPEAK TO THE PRACTICE MANAGER BUT GUESS WHAT, SHE WAS NOT AVAILABLE. SHE TOOK MY NUMBER AND TOLD ME SHE WOULD GET THE PM TO PHONE ME BACK, BUT I AM STILL AWAITING THAT CALL. THIS SURGERY IS INEFFICIENT, UNHELPFUL AND TOTALLY LACKING IN ANY KIND OF PATIENT CARE. IT IS NOT FEASIBLE THAT A PHONE LINE COULD BE BUSY FOR SUCH A LONG PERIOD. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SURGERY NOW AS I HAVE SIMPLY HAD ENOUGH OF THIS PLACE.

26th September 2019

The doctors at this surgery are fine but the reception staff are abysmal . They are so unhelpful and sometimes downright rude. I can only think that this is down to the office manager who should give his staff some lessons in customer care. Although my daughter in law who has a high flying job was spoken to on the phone by someone we presumed was the office manager as though she was an idiot. Also no one seems to know what is going on and trying to get an appointment is a joke. I have worked for the NHS all my life and find this totally unacceptable.

22nd July 2019

Blinking rediculous! Wait twenty odd minutes minimum every time we need to call, often to be told no appointments, or call back on x day when your already calling on the day they said! Did a little experiment today after my wife waited for half hour to talk to somebody. I rang up whilst she was still waiting and got through first! Not even a queue system for the phone lines! Disgusting!

20th March 2019

I always find this surgery great. If I phone up for an appointment for that day I’ve always been offered one with either a doctor(mostly) or a nurse practitioner. If you want to see a particular doctor then the wait is quite long but that is true in most surgeries. I’ve read a lot of negative comments about the reception staff and to be fair I’ve always found them very pleasant and helpful both when I’ve rung up and when I’ve gone to the surgery. Really pleased to be registered there and never felt less than totally satisfied with the doctor I’ve seen.

16th January 2019

Getting through to this Surgery the reception staff are absolutely useless .Very unhelpful and no manners .They all need replacing or training because there isn’t one helpful one at all .The doctors are ok but dealing with the reception staff is appalling .Nobody ever in front desk they are too busy gossiping in the back it takes them twenty minutes to answer phone .I absolute dread this place

{{category}} working at Rhoslan Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Rhoslan Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecayg