Rhoslan Surgery

4 Pwllycrochan Avenue, Colwyn Bay, Clwyd, Wales, LL29 7DA

9th February 2017

The Reception staff are absolutely useless and the female Doctor Stone avoid at all costs she is rude and miserable .I will refuse an appointment with her totally she needs to learn some manners !!

4th October 2016

what an absolute joke the receptionist are never at desk alway in back waiting nearly 15 minutes to get them to come out from behind the glass door I wouldn't mind if they were working but they were sat around chatting s##t then I ring twice to get threw to make an appointment to get hold they have nothing for a month..... so I go in to do it face to face for her chatting to a patient who clearly were friends since they were talking about making arrangements to go out for her then to change her appointment for Friday to next Wednesday but yet they had no appointments for a month 30 minutes earlier what a joke most doctors are great apart from the new woman doctor she is an a#se too didn't even get up my notes before telling me there was nothing wrong had to get an 5minute rappid appointment 3 days later and got what I needed

14th July 2016

I found the staff rude, impatient and uncaring on more than a few occasions. They did nothing to make anything easier and some staff were rather antagonistic towards patients, as though they got off on and wanted someone to argue with. I don't think they take mental health issues seriously enough and have felt like no one really cared when I visited. The place seems almost unorganized and stuffy whenever I have been and I have never been seen on time, always at LEAST ten to fifteenth minutes later than my appointment time. I have never felt so unwanted and unwelcome as I do here.

17th March 2016

Rhoslan is an absolute disgrace. I've had to move from this surgery after 30 years because of how rude and ill mannered the receptionists and doctors are. To this day, any time my wife makes an appointment or needs any kind of doctors note, the receptionists try and make it as difficult as possible. It's astounding how you are treated, even though you're just trying to get help. My wife and daughter will be moving asap. We can't believe how bad the practice has gone and complaints go unanswered. Disgraceful.

6th July 2015

One great doctor that stands out in this surgery Dr Thackery, the other doctors lack patience and compassion. The reception staff are not helpful (if you can get passed them) and I feel patients in this surgery find it difficult to complain about their experience as the doctors are not prepared to put the patients first (even though they wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for sick people) their authority seems to have gone to their head and it seams to be a culture set within this surgery. I hope the surgery manager does something to nip this in the bud and training sessions with the receptionists on compassion and helping to get patience seen if not by them refer them to somewhere who can fit them in. I have recently been in Bangor hospital and they where fantastic professional caring and compassionate even though they are over stretched and worked to the limit maybe Rhoslan should go there for some training.