Parkside Group Practice

27 Wyche Grove, South Croydon, Surrey, England, CR2 6EX

Also known as: Parkside, 7169794

Parkside Group Practice

8th November 2016

The doctors, nurses and receptionists at Parkside are the best. This is a very well run practice and ALL the staff care about their patients. I consider my family to be very fortunate to be registered there. They are always thorough and understanding and I and my family have always had the best care over the last 25 years! I am registered with Dr M R Clementson and try to see him but I have always had excellent care from EVERY doctor I have seen along with my husband or son over the years.

20th October 2016

My 4 year old son was seen by Dr Epperlein today. He was terrified and at first even refused to enter the room. Dr Epperlin was fantastic, she was patient, kind and so understanding with my son. Thank you

30th September 2016

This is a great practice. All the GP's are good. Emergency appointments are available when they are needed. good with adults and children

27th September 2016

Another superbly well run flu vaccination clinic! Thank you all for giving up your time at the weekend. We do appreciate it.

23rd August 2016

There are two cases I would like to congratulate the management team on and both include junior (?) doctors. In my own case I had been diagnosed with hypertension and the intern worked alongside Dr Clementson to bring together a plan to bring down my blood pressure. I feel very confident that both patient and to some degree, the intern GP, benefited from this experience. My blood pressure is at a normal level. The second case was from today, where a visitor from Europe had developed a rash. Reception was very helpful explaining the process of registering her for an appointment and we met Dr Harry (?). As her English was good but perhaps not good enough to attend on her own, I came with her and the doctor ran through her symptoms, which were worried may have been chickenpox. He then asked Dr Burgess to discuss the symptoms and they derived a conclusion that the diagnosis was impetigo. Not only was my friend relieved but she was also pleased that the senior doctor walked through the diagnosis with her as well as the treatment. Parkside continues to run an exceptionally flexible service to the community around it, thank you from me and from the young woman from Europe.