Parkside Group Practice

27 Wyche Grove, South Croydon, Surrey, England, CR2 6EX

Also known as: Parkside, 7169794

Parkside Group Practice

27th November 2014

On previous occasions, since the new telephone system came into being I have had difficulty in getting through. It seems blood test results can only be accessed between 4 and 5pm(what happens for those at work?) It took me 20 minutes to get through and during this time I was cut off 3 times and had to redial. On another occasion it took 30 minutes to get through but I know a neighbour who still didn't get through after 40 minutes. However every other aspect of the Group Practice is good. When I eventually got through I was dealt with, with the utmost courtesy. I am very grateful to attend such an excellent Practice.

25th November 2014

Parkside is a very forward thinking practice with patient care & safety at it's heart. There are innovative ways of accessing & providing patient care. I would highly recommend the surgery to my family & friends.

24th November 2014

20th November 2014

This is a busy but friendly GP practice in the heart of the community. This does make it difficult on occasions both for staff and to a lesser extent patients particularly with regard to short notice appointments. This in no way affects the running of the surgery. They have an exceptional reputation amongst their fellow professionals.