Ivy Court Surgery

Ivy Court, Tenterden, Kent, England, TN30 6RB

21st April 2017

Due to a recent knee replacement I have visited the surgery regularly lately. I find all the staff, helpful, friendly, caring efficient and knowledgeable. They cannot do enough for you. It is the best surgery I have ever been registered with and I have lived in many locations. They are an extremely busy surgery which needs bigger premises but even though worked extremely hard everyone has time to give of their best. Well done.

5th September 2015

The care, kindness and service that I have received from everyone at Ivy Court Surgery has been outstanding. Over the last 18 months I have probably had to use all the services that they offer and all the staff, from the bottom to the top, have been so reassuring and friendly. I have always been offered an appointment when I've asked and normally with my own doctor. I would like to thank everyone at the surgery with a special thank you to Dr Watts who has helped me and my family through a difficult time.

22nd April 2015

This is a first class practise.The Doctors and staff are caring and helpful.It is not difficult to arrange an appointment with a Doctor of your choice and they run a week-end service.Regular reminders are given where necessary and it difficult to think of any improvements that could be made with the exception that they would benifit with more room.A practically empty NHS clinic is next door and yet it seems the Doctors cant move into it.

12th December 2014

Very friendly and relaxed Surgery. Everyone who works there is so pleasant and easy to deal with. All Doctors that I have seen have been very helpful and always took time to listen to my problems and also very quick to refer to a specialist if needed. This Surgery has everything there to include: Taking Blood, Ultra Sound, Physiotherapy, Counselling to name a few. It is well organised and runs very efficiently and is very clean and well maintained.

9th December 2014

Always excellent service, very helpful staff