Freshwell Health Centre

Wethersfield Road, Finchingfield, Braintree, EssexEngland, CM7 4BQ

Also known as: Freshford Practice

13th September 2017

My young daughter had a medication review with Dr Mackin today & she was absolutely lovely! She took the time to explain how the medicine works to my daughter, and as a result she is more engaged with her treatment. Really happy (& lucky) that we are patients at Freshwell :)

3rd September 2017

We are moving away from the area and one of the things I will miss most is this amazing surgery. All of the staff are always helpful and caring, and have dealt with a range of health issues with my family in a professional, caring and knowledgeable way. I have never had a problem getting an appointment and receptionists are always kind and helpful. Prescriptions are always available from the pharmacy on time and the range of services offered is excellent for a small country practice. If I find another surgery half as good as Freshwell I will be pleased. Thank you for all you have done for us.

Rating not given.

1st September 2017

I'm disappointed to say I had an appointment today, turned up to it on time to be told the treatment I required hadn't arrived yet. No prior phone call to let me know. Waste of my time. Someone clearly didn't do they're job properly.

20th August 2017

31st July 2017

The whole experience at the practice is faultless. The receptionists are always so lovely and welcoming and will always do their best to fit your appointment in at a time that suits you. All the doctors I have seen have all be so helpful, and do not make you feel like you have wasted their time. They have helped me with any issue I have seen them over. The nurses go above and beyond their duty of care, from fitting me in for injections I need before my holiday, to being so caring when I was ill letting me sit seperate to other patients, and helping me outside when I felt faint. Mary-Anne is the most lovely lady and I can't thank her enough for her help when I was so ill. Not one member of staff here has been rude or made me feel uncomfortable in any way. I cannot recommend this practice enough.