Freshwell Health Centre

Wethersfield Road, Finchingfield, Braintree, EssexEngland, CM7 4BQ

Also known as: Freshford Practice

6th September 2018

A very friendly and efficient centre

17th July 2018

10th April 2018

This surgery offers extraordinary care and a wonderful service, all staff are warm and friendly. I feel in control of my health with the support of the Doctors, I dont always come away with a prescription but more often than not an awareness as to how to manage my own health. I am a carer for my husband he has a long term chronic condition and is supported with this by Dr Kim Andrews, she is an exceptional doctor, has an excellent manner she has a good understanding of my husband and how he lives with his conditions, because of her management of his conditions he remains well and has great confidence in her care and that of the practice.

4th April 2018

The receptionists only care if you’re above the age of 50. They’ll tell you that results from certain tests aren’t in and they actually are. They’ll also tell you that there are no appointments available yet they are on system online. I was in with a doctor all of 2 minutes before they couldn’t be bothered anymore and just referred me which will take months, and when I try and ask about another problem they tell me my appointment is over and I need to book another. Absolutely disgusting service by receptionists and certain doctors.

20th April 2018
Response from Freshwell Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you feel the service you have received from our practice is below the standard you expected. Our reception team are trained to help and assist all patients with dignity and respect if you feel this has not been achieved and you would like to discuss this further, we welcome you to make an appointment with our Practice Management Team who will listen to your concerns and take action where appropriate. We are also very sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience at a GP consultation, as your comments are anonymous we are unable to investigate this further. We are always looking at ways to improve our services and will take on board and reflect on comments and constructive criticism. If you would like to contact our Practice Management Team direct they will be able to assist you further.

5th February 2018

Great place to be a patient. You are treated with respect in a friendly helpful way. GPs answer questions, discuss and explain. I would hate to move away from the area!

{{category}} working at Freshwell Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Freshwell Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb8rr