Freshwell Health Centre

Wethersfield Road, Finchingfield, Braintree, EssexEngland, CM7 4BQ

Also known as: Freshford Practice

29th November 2018

I phoned 111 as my little girl had been suffering from sickness and diarrhoea. The operator suggested I visit the local surgery. As I no longer live in the UK, but am a British citizen-I registered my LO as a temporary resident. I managed to get an appointment with the surgery less than 1hr after phoning 111. The doctor we saw was attentive and friendly and she gave sound advice. I can’t recommend freshwell enough. This is the second time I have gone there with my LO. Last year we saw doc Andrews. Despite the fact my LO wasn’t born in the UK and doesn’t have an NHS number, the doctors have always managed to see us and not question the fact she wasn’t born in the UK. The NHS is fantastic and doesn’t get the credit it’s due. Thank you to the receptionist too-most helpful.

29th November 2018

Perfect surgery really. Absolutely wonderful. The entire NHS should be like this.

18th November 2018

Friendly,helpful receptionists. I am Dr Oliver`s patient and despite consultation time restraints, he always takes the time to listen to problems, making every effort to deal with my concerns. Freshwell also performs blood tests, a very useful service for rural patients, with Rachel, friendly and highly efficient. Pharmacy service is excellent with friendly,very busy staff. Once you have a practice like this, you realise how lucky you are.

31st October 2018

I can not fault the surgery, it is run incredibly well. The receptionists are so friendly, polite, helpful and professional which is exactly the type of person you want greeting you. I have seen both Doctor Ruth Stevenson and Doctor Emma Hopgood and they are both easily approachable, supportive doctors that have their heart in what they do. The in house pharmacists are also very polite and friendly. The surgery is very clean and I have always found it very easy to get an appointment. I am incredibly lucky to have moved within the catchment area of Freshwell Health Centre.

12th October 2018

Our family has been looked after by the clinic from when it opened and we have always found the care and level of consultation to be outstanding. The receptionists are professional and helpful, doing all in their power to enable a speedy consultation with the requisite health professional. Recently they have been extremely caring to an elderly family member who needed immediate first aid. We feel that a strong leadership is evident throughout the practice and when concerns arise they are always addressed immediately, following a meeting with a member of the management team. Having recently been to another surgery as a visitor we appreciate even more the professionalism and experitse available at Freshwell Clinic. Thank you to all members of staff who contribute to the smooth running of the clinic and high quality care given.

{{category}} working at Freshwell Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Freshwell Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb8rr