Freshwell Health Centre

Wethersfield Road, Finchingfield, Braintree, EssexEngland, CM7 4BQ

Also known as: Freshford Practice

9th December 2017

since transfering to freshwell in 2016 the care and attention has been first class.i would like to express special thanks to Mary-ann who has been more successful in my diebetes care in 6 months than 15 years at previous surgery.many thanks to all involved.

13th September 2017

My young daughter had a medication review with Dr Mackin today & she was absolutely lovely! She took the time to explain how the medicine works to my daughter, and as a result she is more engaged with her treatment. Really happy (& lucky) that we are patients at Freshwell :)

3rd September 2017

We are moving away from the area and one of the things I will miss most is this amazing surgery. All of the staff are always helpful and caring, and have dealt with a range of health issues with my family in a professional, caring and knowledgeable way. I have never had a problem getting an appointment and receptionists are always kind and helpful. Prescriptions are always available from the pharmacy on time and the range of services offered is excellent for a small country practice. If I find another surgery half as good as Freshwell I will be pleased. Thank you for all you have done for us.

Rating not given.

1st September 2017

I'm disappointed to say I had an appointment today, turned up to it on time to be told the treatment I required hadn't arrived yet. No prior phone call to let me know. Waste of my time. Someone clearly didn't do they're job properly.

20th August 2017