Freshwell Health Centre

Wethersfield Road, Finchingfield, Braintree, EssexEngland, CM7 4BQ

Also known as: Freshford Practice

14th March 2019

26th February 2019

I was so impressed by the efficiency , care and helpfulness of this surgery and also the dispensary. Noone could have been more helpful

12th February 2019

Myself and my husband had a medication review this morning on the 12th Feb. I can't remember the name of the lady that we saw but we could not have wished for a nicer person. She was very helpful and kind giving us the time to explain any problems that we had. A very caring and lovely lady. Many thanks for giving us the time that we needed.

29th November 2018

I phoned 111 as my little girl had been suffering from sickness and diarrhoea. The operator suggested I visit the local surgery. As I no longer live in the UK, but am a British citizen-I registered my LO as a temporary resident. I managed to get an appointment with the surgery less than 1hr after phoning 111. The doctor we saw was attentive and friendly and she gave sound advice. I can’t recommend freshwell enough. This is the second time I have gone there with my LO. Last year we saw doc Andrews. Despite the fact my LO wasn’t born in the UK and doesn’t have an NHS number, the doctors have always managed to see us and not question the fact she wasn’t born in the UK. The NHS is fantastic and doesn’t get the credit it’s due. Thank you to the receptionist too-most helpful.

29th November 2018

Perfect surgery really. Absolutely wonderful. The entire NHS should be like this.

{{category}} working at Freshwell Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Freshwell Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb8rr