Fern House Surgery

125-129 Newland Street, Witham, Essex, England, CM8 1BH

Also known as: Fern House

28th October 2019

I took my grandson for appointment expecting to see a doctor but I saw a nurse instead this appointment was made 2 weeks ago. the nurse was uninterested in my grandsons condition she was unable to do anything. she then referred me to see a doctor the duty doctor was in a meeting and she had no idea how long he would be. I wanted to see a doctor in the first place. I waited 40 minutes and then left what a waste of time this place is. I am so glad I am not a patient here nobody has a clue about patent care. they are not interested. they seem to be busy doing nothing!!!

9th October 2019

I usually attend the smaller sub surgery at Wickham Bishops and I book appointments in advance quite easily on line but on the rare occasion I need an urgent appointment I have always been seen very quickly at Fern House Surgery

3rd October 2019

I usually make online appointments or occasionally by telephone or by going to reception as I live close to the surgery. The staff are friendly, courteous, efficient and helpful.

4th May 2019

The nurses, pharmacy and reception staff are all very caring and willing to help when needed.

4th April 2019

It is impossible to get an appointment to see a doctor at this surgery unless you turn up at the reception in person. They do not answer their telephones and their online appointment system is always fully booked in advance by about three weeks! When you do eventually get to see a doctor, they have no idea who you are or your medical history. They do not seem up to date on NICE guidelines regarding medication.

{{category}} working at Fern House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Fern House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8ru