East Lynne Medical Centre

3-5 Wellesley Road, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, England, CO15 3PP

14th August 2016

It's a shame there are so many patients at East Lynne. We need more Doctors that will stay so we can see a Dr instead of a Nursing Practitioner

9th August 2016

This place is an actual joke! I call to ask what Dr to speak to about a referral as the one who originally made the referral has left and I get told to call back and dial 2 for the message desk so I call back and end up speaking to what sounds like the exact same person! I ask to leave a message for Dr Halstead but as she's on a half day and isn't back in the surgery until tomorrow they won't take a message for her, heaven forbid the Dr's have work to do when they get in! Ask who else is available for a message and am told Dr Tien. Erm, no thanks, I'll call back tomorrow! He's just as useless as the rubbish reception staff! Its honestly no wonder this place is the 4th worst surgery in Tendering AND Colchester!!

18th June 2016

The only critercism I have of this surgery has been the difficulty in getting an appointment ; whether the system has recently changed I am not sure , but during the past month I have found this problem to have eased considerably

10th May 2016

Once again I have been left fuming at the lack of care from this surgery!!!! Once again I have tried ringing for an appointment and been told that there are none available for me! When I have asked to prebook one I am constantly told that they are not able to prebook I mean are you serious!! There is no reason that I can not make an appointment!..... I am treated like scum due to the fact that I am a young person! The doctors at this surgery are lovely and do offer a great care once able to see them. However receptionist should get training in communication and dealing with the public because I have had the attitude to the maximum now! They think that they are gp's and the one major thing that is lacking in this establishment! I was hung up on from a very rude receptionist and clearly lacks no care or compassion for the public!!!! My sister received a rude letter when unable to get an appointment for her contraception and had to take an emergency appointment I wrote back with disgust as this is they're fault that she had to ring for 2 weeks with no luck! I would not recommend my surgery to someone who was homeless due to the receptionists there and the agro of trying to see the doctors!!! Fuming and frustrated is not the word to describe things right now!!!

25th April 2016