East Lynne Medical Centre

3-5 Wellesley Road, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, England, CO15 3PP

2nd October 2015

Really gone downhill receptionists are so rude with bad attitude when you phone you get told all appointments are gone

30th September 2015

I recently went with a skin complaint. It was diagnosed as scabies. The correct treatment was prescribed but no other important information was forthcoming such is the need to have your wife/partner treated and what to do with your recent clothing and bedding. the doctor had to read about scabies from a book. being unsatisfied and concerned I got in touch with the head scientist of the manufacturers of Derbac. He was amazed that my wife had not been called in for treatment by the surgery! trying to get her an appointment has been impossible and I have to say been met with some derision and resistance as if I have had the affront to question a doctor. I am far from happy with this situation and considering an official complaint and possible legal action should she become infected as I have been. I realise that the staff get abuse from some people but they should treat genuine patients with greater courtesy and compassion. people tend to trust in professional people such as Doctors, is the trust being misplaced I wonder?

23rd September 2015

On the 22nd September 2015 I received professional care from sister Zoe in that she saw the need for me to be referred and privacy was maintained at all times.

11th September 2015

I saw Sister Zoe because it is too difficult to get an appointment with a doctor at this surgery. Sister Zoe is extremely helpful and listened to what I had to say and acted upon it. She is very polite and kind. I would recommend her everytime.

20th August 2015

I saw Sister Zoe on a same day appointment and she was very helpful and insightful - good at listening and had some positive and constructive suggestions for me