East Lynne Medical Centre

3-5 Wellesley Road, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, England, CO15 3PP

10th May 2016

Once again I have been left fuming at the lack of care from this surgery!!!! Once again I have tried ringing for an appointment and been told that there are none available for me! When I have asked to prebook one I am constantly told that they are not able to prebook I mean are you serious!! There is no reason that I can not make an appointment!..... I am treated like scum due to the fact that I am a young person! The doctors at this surgery are lovely and do offer a great care once able to see them. However receptionist should get training in communication and dealing with the public because I have had the attitude to the maximum now! They think that they are gp's and the one major thing that is lacking in this establishment! I was hung up on from a very rude receptionist and clearly lacks no care or compassion for the public!!!! My sister received a rude letter when unable to get an appointment for her contraception and had to take an emergency appointment I wrote back with disgust as this is they're fault that she had to ring for 2 weeks with no luck! I would not recommend my surgery to someone who was homeless due to the receptionists there and the agro of trying to see the doctors!!! Fuming and frustrated is not the word to describe things right now!!!

25th April 2016

19th April 2016

Dr Sherwood always listens to the problems I bring to him. He has been very quick to refer me to the hospital whether on an urgent basis or not and gives me concise and helpful advice. His follow ups on blood tests, etc., is second to none. He responds to messages left for him promptly and I have never been unable to make an appointment to see him. Since he has been in the practice, the administration has become very efficient and every opportunity is taken to keep patients informed on the need to have flu jabs and similar vaccinations. I have confidence in his advice. He has looked after my husband and I extremely well. We are grateful for the care we receive from Dr Sherwood and all of the medical and admin staff at East Lynne Medical Centre.

14th April 2016

East Lynne Medical Centre provides G. P. / nursing services in an area of great deprivation. Most patients, myself included, are on various benefits. There is a very elderly population as well as young people who, through no fault of their own, cannot find work. It cannot be easy trying to care for so many people who have so many health and personal issues. All doctors, nurses and admin people do everything they can to look after us and provide us with great care. I would not want to move because I would not want to move out of their surgery catchment area.

2nd October 2015

Really gone downhill receptionists are so rude with bad attitude when you phone you get told all appointments are gone

{{category}} working at East Lynne Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review East Lynne Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb8sj