East Lynne Medical Centre

3-5 Wellesley Road, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, England, CO15 3PP

22nd March 2019

Simon Yates came into the surgery yesterday where I saw a locum who was Dr kamanda and was very ok with everything I said I was not felt rushed at all she was calm as well I know she is working on Monday and Tuesday of next week .

28th February 2019

I'm always happy being with East Lynne Medical as they know me very well are staff on reception I don't like when I hear others talking about the service we provide to all people just need to learn that they might have to be satisfied with they want their appointment or cancel it as then it can be given to someone in more need as we do keep a record of DNAS every month I appreciate to say it may not seem the same as in the time when we had Dr Macmillan or doctor olowu who was one doctor that I got alot done with but our new doctors are just as nice I would say I haven't seen Dr Lina lately is Dr ana goncalves with us permently Dr Halstead who has always been good with all we can't turn back time I'm afraid

18th January 2019

I'm Simon Yates I've been at East Lynne Medical Centre for many many years and have always been treated with kindness and respect I've seen recently there has been a few online reports about the surgery that are now becoming a little threatening towards the staff assistants so please can this stop now there's only so much the staff nurses and doctors can do .

20th August 2018

Excellent professional surgery. If you need to see a doctor you need to turn up at 8.00am simple as that and an appointment is given, the system is simple and works on a first come first served basis. I am not sure however, what happens if you are too ill to attend the surgery to make that appointment. The surgery is let down however, by people who do not cancel GP appointments merely do not turn up. I find the receptionists happy and helpful, in itself unusual nowadays. Well done.

1st June 2018

To try to get to see a doctor is virtually impossible, simply because you can't get past the reception staff. They are happy to diagnose and tell you, you aren't a medical emergency without having any medical experience. If I had listened to them then I may not be here to write this delightful review!

{{category}} working at East Lynne Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review East Lynne Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb8sj