Cumbria Medical Services NHS

Suite 1A LBP, Lamplugh Road, Cockermouth , Cumbria, CA13 0QT 1 2 3 4 5 10 reviews

21st January 2020

I would like to thank Dr Paula Denham in Dermatology, I have had an inflamed redness on my face for about 5 to 6 years, been to my GP, referred to a Consultant at Carlisle and it only seemed to get worse certainly no improvement, no one could tell me what the issue was or how to cure it, Rosacea was mentioned but nothing concrete. I made an appointment with CMS and saw Dr Denham in late November 2019 when my condition was bad probably the worse it had been and it was making me quite depressed, she told me straight away it was with an over use of steroid creams and she stopped them and gave me ointment for my face and a course of antibiotics. There was no change for about 2 weeks and then it started to improve and today 21 January 2020 I saw Dr Denham again and my condition has almost cleared completely, I will continue at a reduced level for a couple of months but I am most impressed. She listened to me, explained everything and I cannot praise or recommend her enough.

{{category}} working at Cumbria Medical Services NHS ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Cumbria Medical Services NHS: http://iwgc.net/ecpuv