Balmoral Surgery

Canada Road, Walmer, Deal, Kent, England, CT14 7EQ

Balmoral Surgery

10th February 2016

hello i thought it would be useful to give you feedback ref the online patient details my vision online . co. uk it will not let me register,,,,,I have spent about one hour trying to get on so that i can get an appt tomorrow online. Disappointed for sure.......NOt your fault at Balmoral i am sure but,,,,who said IT is quicker, better ,etc?

25th December 2015

dr sparrow should listen to the carer of 21 years, but protecting his back, and not helping? bur making things worse

4th December 2015

3rd December 2015

holding the phone for twenty minutes just to get through to the surgery is rubbish, specially having to re dial number while not being very well. ordering sick note is very stressful specially ordering it for 6 weeks and receiving it for 2 weeks. having to call every 2 week after the specialist said 6 weeks was not a good experience. the reception staff was most unhelpful knowing that we dont keep the sick note because we hand it to work, she should of been more helpful in knowing the date when it finishes, the doctor only puts a date - up to 2 weeks. the system should be in place for reception and doctors to help patients in bed without a calendar in front of them.

19th November 2015

I saw Dr Jassal. He listened to me. Went over my history. Was understanding and sympathetic as well as pro active and made me feel reassured and at ease. I've seen him twice in a week now and he has been fantastic. Thank you Laura Sutcliffe