Balmoral Surgery

Canada Road, Walmer, Deal, Kent, England, CT14 7EQ

Balmoral Surgery

13th June 2018

Receptionists and nursing staff are very attentive and carry out their duties in a friendly and efficient manner. Very helpful.

28th March 2018

This surgery is a joke ! Receptionists thinking they are doctors and always rude! In a whole year I have never once been seen on time . Usually 30 /40 mins wait never an explanation. It's a shame as some of the doctors are ok but I don't expect to have to explain why I need an appointment from a receptionist who then decides if I need one ??? I will be moving ASAP as should everyone!!

18th March 2018

I have seen 3 different doctors at this practice. 2 were excellent, 1 was a bit ambivalent so I won't see him again! The main issue is the long wait to see a doctor, booking 3-4 weeks in advance! I've never spoken to a receptionist as automated check in so can't really comment on that section.

7th March 2018

My appointment was over an hour late with no apology when i was seen by the doctor. I asked the receptionist when I would be seen and she could not tell me anything useful. When I was seen by the Doctor she did not listen to what I was saying a prescribed something that would not be of any use to me.

28th February 2018

I wanted to speak to my Doctor about a problem as I was told that there were no appointments again for the third day in a row . Firstly I was asked “What do you want “? .....Not quite how you expect to be spoken to by a Receptionist at your GP practice when you are feeling unwell . I was told that he was away so I asked to speak to another Dr and told her the problem . She told me it was unlikely that any of the others would prescribe over the phone as the Doctors on duty that day were not that helpful ! But would pass the message on ! Luckily the Dr that rang me was very helpful . You don’t expect to have so many obstacles put in your way when trying to see your Doctor. I am leaving me this practice as soon as I can get a new Dr . I have been with this practice my whole life and am really disappointed t see how it has really gone downhill