Mr Zaid Awad

Zaid Awad PhD, FRCS (ORL-HNS), MFSTEd, DOHNS, MBChB Mr Zaid Awad is an otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose and Throat) surgeon at Imperial College Healthcare Trust. He completed his specialist training in North London where he worked in the following hospitals: St Bartholomew's, Basildon Hospital, University College London Hospitals, Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Whipps Cross Hospital, Northwick Park Hospital, St Mary's Hospital, The Royal Marsden & Charing Cross Hospital He also completed a fellowship at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia where he mastered advanced head and neck cancer surgery as well as trans-oral robotic assisted surgery He completed a PhD at Imperial College London in 2014 focusing on training junior otolaryngology trainees Zaid is currently employed as an otolaryngologist with special interest in head and neck cancer surgery.

• Otolaryngology

21st January 2017
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

Mr. Zaid made sure that I understood the procedure by explaining everything to me in simplified terms, during consultation and before the operation. I am glad he convinced me to take operation now to prevent any further complications. He was very encouraging and reassuring that everything will be fine. I am pleased of the operations outcome as the cut is very tidy and isn't too obvious, which was my initial worry. I am very grateful to Mr. Zaid and hus team of the level of professionalism and the post-op care I have received while in recovery. I will highly recommend Mr. Zaid to anyone who may need advise regarding ENT cases.

Short link to review Mr Zaid Awad: http://iwgc.net/ef64r