Mr Zaid Awad

Zaid Awad PhD, FRCS (ORL-HNS), MFSTEd, DOHNS, MBChB Mr Zaid Awad is an otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose and Throat) surgeon at Imperial College Healthcare Trust. He completed his specialist training in North London where he worked in the following hospitals: St Bartholomew's, Basildon Hospital, University College London Hospitals, Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, Whipps Cross Hospital, Northwick Park Hospital, St Mary's Hospital, The Royal Marsden & Charing Cross Hospital He also completed a fellowship at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia where he mastered advanced head and neck cancer surgery as well as trans-oral robotic assisted surgery He completed a PhD at Imperial College London in 2014 focusing on training junior otolaryngology trainees Zaid is currently employed as an otolaryngologist with special interest in head and neck cancer surgery.

• Otolaryngology

Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital
11th April 2019

I've been suffering from chronic sinusitis issues for many years and recently consulted Dr.Awad when my symptoms got worse. His treatment made a drastic difference to my sinus problems. He was very calm and composed, extremely caring, answered patiently to all my questions. I found him very knowledgeable and his great attitude made me so comfortable and put me at ease which was very important. I am so pleased to have met Dr.Awad and I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering from sinus. He is one of the best ENT Consultant i've ever been to. Thank you so much Doctor!

Short link to review Mr Zaid Awad: http://iwgc.net/ef64r