Mr Roddy O'Kane

• Neurosurgery

14th February 2018

Mr O’Kane carried out both my daughters brain surgeries and another surgery too. He was brilliant from start to finish. Not only is he highly talented but he has a great bedside manner and makes you feel completely at ease. He explains everything clearly and is happy to take the time to talk through details and discuss any concerns. I would struggle to trust my daughter to any other neurosurgeon for non emergency procedures in the future and would much rather any further surgeries are carried out by Roddy.

13th April 2017

Been dealing with Roddy O'Kane now for 16+ months with my son he has been great in all means of manner listening support and reassuring us my son was diagnosed with dandy walker syndrome at my 20 week scan and roddy confirmed he didn't have it at all 1st class so far back again in July 2017 to see him with Marcus for a review and look forward to that x

3rd January 2017

Heartfelt thanks for being so brilliantly clever in your recent care of my son-in-law Stephen and being such a support for Mary, Molly, Sophie and Oliver.

Nearest Neurosurgeons