Mr Richard Sinnerton

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

8th December 2014
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

Having suffered with rotator cuff tendonitis for 8 months and 4 months of physio I finally saw Mr Sinnerton. He sent me for an ultrasound scan and cortisone injection. The pain disappeared within 2 days and 6 weeks later I am back on the tennis court after a break of 10 months. Brilliant.

17th August 2014
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Woking

I found Mr Richard Sinnerton to be very professional and he immediately identified the problem I had with Carpal Tunnel in my right wrist. He carried out the operation and put my mind at ease and told me every step of the way what he was doing. He has greatly improved my quality of life and my scars are barely visible after nearly 4 weeks. He did a great job and I would thoroughly recommend him to my friends and family.

20th April 2014
Written by a patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

I am 81 years old and following a fall, I have just had a very successful reverse shoulder replacement performed by Mr Sinnerton. I have recovered all the movement in my arm and shoulder and am now 7 weeks post op. Mr Sinnerton inspires confidence and is friendly, reassuring and very approachable. The care and treatments that I received at The Princess Margaret Hospital were of the highest standard.

17th February 2014
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Woking

I went to Mr Sinnerton with tennis elbow. I was immediately sent for ultrasound and treatment via injection. This worked very well for me and was a total success. I was sent to Dr George consultant radiologist who was also extremely competent, a good listener and was very good at distracting me from what could have been a very painful procedure (but wasn't for me). My experience was a very positive one and I would recommend it to anyone else.

13th October 2013
Written by a member of staff at The Nuffield Hospital Woking

Excellent listener and always gave full and frank advice in a way I could understand.

Short link to review Mr Richard Sinnerton: http://iwgc.net/egce