Mr Richard Sinnerton

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

As an NHS patient I felt a little uncomfortable at my first appointment to be seeing a Consultant at a private hospital. My concerns were quickly dispelled. Mr Sinnerton made me feel at ease. He explained the procedure (carpal tunnel) and on the day of the surgery, again his approach and manner were indicative of a very professional but understanding person. Unfortunately, the first procedure did not entirely cure my problem and Mr Sinnerton went through the next options, explaining the slightly more complex procedure if I elected to have a second operation. I did elect for a second operation, which has proved successful. I would like to add that, for a Consultant at the pinnacle of his profession, he seemed to be a man with no airs of importance but a very down to earth gentleman in a profession he clearly enjoys. Very refreshing. So, thank you Mr. Sinnerton.

8th December 2014
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

Having suffered with rotator cuff tendonitis for 8 months and 4 months of physio I finally saw Mr Sinnerton. He sent me for an ultrasound scan and cortisone injection. The pain disappeared within 2 days and 6 weeks later I am back on the tennis court after a break of 10 months. Brilliant.

17th August 2014
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Woking

I found Mr Richard Sinnerton to be very professional and he immediately identified the problem I had with Carpal Tunnel in my right wrist. He carried out the operation and put my mind at ease and told me every step of the way what he was doing. He has greatly improved my quality of life and my scars are barely visible after nearly 4 weeks. He did a great job and I would thoroughly recommend him to my friends and family.

20th April 2014
Written by a patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

I am 81 years old and following a fall, I have just had a very successful reverse shoulder replacement performed by Mr Sinnerton. I have recovered all the movement in my arm and shoulder and am now 7 weeks post op. Mr Sinnerton inspires confidence and is friendly, reassuring and very approachable. The care and treatments that I received at The Princess Margaret Hospital were of the highest standard.

17th February 2014
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Woking

I went to Mr Sinnerton with tennis elbow. I was immediately sent for ultrasound and treatment via injection. This worked very well for me and was a total success. I was sent to Dr George consultant radiologist who was also extremely competent, a good listener and was very good at distracting me from what could have been a very painful procedure (but wasn't for me). My experience was a very positive one and I would recommend it to anyone else.

Short link to review Mr Richard Sinnerton: http://iwgc.net/egce