Mr Richard Sinnerton

Mr Richard Sinnerton is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon who treats patients with shoulder, elbow and hand problems at Wimbledon Clinics. He is also the founder of the London Upper Limb Unit which provides those with shoulder and elbow issues with the opportunity to gain advice, information and treatment if necessary.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital

I had been experiencing great pain in my elbow for months and a succession of doctors were of little to no help. Mr Sinnerton immediately diagnosed the problem and we discussed what options were available. I found him very easy to talk to and relaxed, whilst also confident and assured in his abilities. The operation (bursa cleanout) went very well and he was excellent at reassuring me beforehand. The wound has healed really well and there will be a minimal scar that looks very neat. He has fixed the elbow pain completely and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend him and his work.

20th June 2017
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

A surgeon who came straight to the point and did an excellent job on my shoulder. I am experiencing after 4 months lack of pain and extensive movement not expected for another 2 months. All the staff at Ashtead hospital were very helpful and charming so I would highly recommend them.

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

As an NHS patient I felt a little uncomfortable at my first appointment to be seeing a Consultant at a private hospital. My concerns were quickly dispelled. Mr Sinnerton made me feel at ease. He explained the procedure (carpal tunnel) and on the day of the surgery, again his approach and manner were indicative of a very professional but understanding person. Unfortunately, the first procedure did not entirely cure my problem and Mr Sinnerton went through the next options, explaining the slightly more complex procedure if I elected to have a second operation. I did elect for a second operation, which has proved successful. I would like to add that, for a Consultant at the pinnacle of his profession, he seemed to be a man with no airs of importance but a very down to earth gentleman in a profession he clearly enjoys. Very refreshing. So, thank you Mr. Sinnerton.

8th December 2014
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

Having suffered with rotator cuff tendonitis for 8 months and 4 months of physio I finally saw Mr Sinnerton. He sent me for an ultrasound scan and cortisone injection. The pain disappeared within 2 days and 6 weeks later I am back on the tennis court after a break of 10 months. Brilliant.

17th August 2014
Written by a patient at The Nuffield Hospital Woking

I found Mr Richard Sinnerton to be very professional and he immediately identified the problem I had with Carpal Tunnel in my right wrist. He carried out the operation and put my mind at ease and told me every step of the way what he was doing. He has greatly improved my quality of life and my scars are barely visible after nearly 4 weeks. He did a great job and I would thoroughly recommend him to my friends and family.

Short link to review Mr Richard Sinnerton: http://iwgc.net/egce