Mr Richard Sheridan

Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
12th March 2020

It's not until you have a bad experience at the hands of a doctor or hospital that you truly appreciate a wonderful doctor when you meet one. Mr Sheridan is exactly that. Without going into specifics I would 100% recommend him both in terms of knowledge and manner. It is a great pity that more healthcare professionals aren't more like him.

Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
4th October 2017

Great medically although bedside manner left a lot to be desired, probably an age thing though as have seen similar in past. medically couldn;t fault him though

Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital
22nd March 2016

I had the great privilege of having Richard Sheridan deliver my son via planned c-section. Mr Sheridan made me feel completely at ease from the moment I met him. He was relaxed, nicely informal, and spoke English to me rather than medical jargon. During the surgery I had full confidence in him, and my surgery resulted in a very safe delivery of my son plus a very neat uncomplicated scar. My aftercare was great, he kept a close eye on me and talked me through any advice he gave me. I would highly recommend mr Sheridan, if I were to have any more children, I hope to have him deliver for me again.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology