Mr Ranjan Thilagarajah

• Urology

28th November 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I was very impressed with the efficiency and care of the consultant and staff. I have kidney stones and was sent for a scan and then an X-ray on my appointment day which I hadn't expected and was referred subsequently for lithotripsy.

13th August 2014
Written by a carer at Broomfield Hospital

I would happily receive treatment and recommend Mr Thilagarajah. He was nothing but helpful and patient, in explaining exactly what tests were needed, and then the surgery that my husband would need. I was very reassured that my husband was in very good hands. The follow up after the surgery was great, even down to being seen within a week after being discharged back to the gp's care due to something else going wrong. We can't thank him enough for all his time and care in what was a worrying and frustrating time for us

2nd August 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I have nothing but praise for this doctor. He has helped me greatly over the last couple of years. He is always professional and helpful, he listens and makes time for you. He heads a team which follows his ethos and attitude towards his patients.

29th July 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

He always made me feel very confident with the procedure he was going to carry out. In my mind he is a great surgeon with a very positive approach which puts the patient at ease. He came to see me the following day after my operation and a member of staff told me it was his day off.

26th July 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I found him very easy to talk to,and made a very traumatic experience bearable. He also told me exactly how the operation went, and he personally telephoned my wife with the news of how the operation went, which was very reassuring. Would recommend him to anyone who needs surgery. He has become my favourite surgeon. Christopher John Huggins.

Short link to review Mr Ranjan Thilagarajah: http://iwgc.net/eisu