mr-pejman-kheirandish
Be the first to review Write a review

Mr Pejman Kheirandish

I graduated from Tehran Azad University in 1998. I started my basic surgical training in Lancaster in 2002 and became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in 2005. I have worked solely in the field of Urology at junior and middle grade levels since 2005. I performed formal research in phytochemical therapy and molecular oncology of prostate cancer at Barts Cancer Institute between 2010 and 2011. I moved to Yorkshire for specialist training in Urology in 2011 and was awarded the Certificates of Completion of Training (CCT) in 2016. I made sure that my training was long and packed full of operations under supervision thus ensuring a well rounded, complete training in all aspects of general urology and specialised urological surgery. In the final year of my training I concentrated more on learning Men's Health conditions (Andrology) such as infertility, erectile dysfunction, ejaculatory disorders, penile curvature and penile cancer . I was fortunate to be taught by some of the best Andrologists and penile reconstructive surgeons in the UK. In 2016 I went to Western General Hospital in Edinburgh for a fellowship in Andrology and was appointed as Consultant Urological Surgeon at East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust in April 2017. I have a wide range of experience in managing different aspects of Urology including bladder symptoms, prostate disease, kidney stones, urinary tract infections and men's health issues.

• Urology