mr-milan-thomas

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

18th June 2020

Compassionate, kind, intelligent and caring. I can’t recommend Mr Thomas enough. Yes he obviously very highly skilled in what he does but he also has the ability to interact with all in any level.

11th June 2020

Mr M. Thomas is a great communicator, explained diagnosis and coming procedures in simple but clear terms. The day of the operation his friendly attitude helped me get over part of my worry. Together with is team operate on me for about 7 hours and the morning after was great to see his smiley face and been told that the procedure has been successful and I was over the worst. Mr Thomas has been in contact since the operation, again with reassuring words and very good communication.

4th June 2020

Mr Thomas and his team were exceptionally kind and caring and I felt comfortable and reassured that the surgery was going to be a success and that proved to be the case. It is no surprise that Mr Thomas receives top marks not just from me but from other patients that have received attention from him. My aftercare in Intensive care was second to none with a one to one attentive nurse on hand Mike Laslett

#sayThankYou

Written by Sheila a patient @Kent&Canterbury Hospital 26th April 2020. On my first visit to see Mr Thomas he explained in a caring and comforting way that I needed open nephrectomy to remove my kidney.He explained clearly the procedure and what to expect post operation,I found Mr Thomas very easy to talk to, and he gave me trust in his diagnosis and planned treatment.The operation was on the 16th March 20. It was a full success with the kidney and all cancer removed. I thank Mr Thomas and all his team and my GP at Aylesham.My care from beginning to end has been amazing. Mr Thomas is one in a million.Many thanks.

30th April 2020
#sayThankYou

I received a very welcome call from Mr Thomas. He described the findings from my CT scan and gave me full reassurance that the findings were not a concern. The call has really helped me. It was so helpful not to travel to a hospital or surgery to have the same conversation we had on the phone. I truly appreciated the call, the reassurance and advice on what I would need to look out for in future and what ongoing steps to take. Thank you Mr Thomas

15th April 2020

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Milan Thomas was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

MBBS, BSc (Tumour Biology), FRCS (Urol) England Consultant Urological Surgeon Canterbury, Kent East Kent NHS Trust/BMI Chaucer Hospital Specialises in Major Cancer Surgery, diagnosis of urological cancer. Significant experience in diagnosing and treating male and female urinary problems, male erection problems, kidney stone disease and foreskin and testicular disorders.

Short link to review Mr Milan Thomas: http://iwgc.net/ehbnb