Mr Milan Thomas

MBBS, BSc (Tumour Biology), FRCS (Urol) England Consultant Urological Surgeon Canterbury, Kent East Kent NHS Trust/BMI Chaucer Hospital Specialises in Major Cancer Surgery, diagnosis of urological cancer. Significant experience in diagnosing and treating male and female urinary problems, male erection problems, kidney stone disease and foreskin and testicular disorders.

Written by a carer at Kent and Canterbury Hospital
12th December 2019

Can all be said in a few words. He is a bloody great surgeon.

12th November 2019

I had one of my kidneys successfully removed by Mr Thomas on the 25 September 2019 at the Kent and Canterbury hospital and, having read most of the reviews written about him by his grateful patients, I find it impossible to find additional words that will surpass those already written. A great man - a very friendly man - a man who listens - a man who explains the procedure he will be performing - a man whose quiet manner allays ones fears and in whose hands you know you will be safe. Thank you Mr Thomas from a very grateful patient.

12th November 2019

I had one of my kidneys successfully removed by Mr Thomas on the 25 September 2019, having read most of the reviews written about him by his grateful patients, I find it impossible to find additional words that will surpass those already written. A great man-a man who listens-a man who explains the procedure he will be performing -a man whose quiet manner allays ones fears and whose hands you know you will be safe. Thank you Mr Thomas from a very grateful patient.

Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital
20th October 2019

After being diagnosed with prostate cancer while under the NHS , I then further developed a kidney problem and Mr Thomas performed a robotic pyeloplasty at the Chaucer Hospital in Canterbury. Mr Thomas explained the whole procedure in a way that I could understand , answering all my questions and concerns , however small , in a very kind ,caring and professional manner. Having made a full recovery, Mr Thomas then suggested that I go under his care in relation to my prostate cancer. After further tests I was over joyed when Mr Thomas informed me that all the biopsies were benign . Through all my worries , Mr Thomas’ great smile , personality and reassurance helped me tremendously through a difficult time. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Very much a gentleman and a scholar. An absolutely smashing guy.

14th October 2019

Mr Thomas was very good he looked after me, he told me straight what was going on. He said I had a tumour on my kidney and due to its size he said he was going to have to remove my kidney. The day of my operation he told me he had had a look at my scans and that my tumour had shrunk, which he told me cancer would not do. Mr Thomas wasn't 100% certain this was cancer and so he did not remove my kidney, but waited and after a small procedure I had a further scan. The tumour had shrunk again, he there was no need to take it away as it appeared that what ever this mass was, it was not cancer, but connected to my original kidney infection. I am very grateful to Mr Thomas for waiting and double checking. He saved me from having to lose a kidney for no reason. Thank you so much!

Short link to review Mr Milan Thomas: http://iwgc.net/ehbnb