Mr Paul Leong

• Otolaryngology

12th October 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Did not listen, dismissed my concerns, contradicted his colleague. After having on going infections in both ears for 4 months he advised me to just leave my ears to heal naturally and proceeded to talk about wildlife and animals who live in dirty environments and never get any ear troubles. I honestly questioned whether he was an actual doctor in my mind. I am no further forward, still have the same ear problems and have been discharged. The only good thing about this appointment was that I was in and out so quickly I didn’t get a car park charge. Disgusted and annoyed.

28th October 2017
Written by a patient at Nightingale Practice

I visited Nightingale practice previously for ENT and was not impressed until I had the pleasure of seeing Dr Leong, professional, highly knowledgeable, kind, spent time explaining my problem, not at all dismissive. A credit to the Service. A clear plan from someone who knows exactly what he's doing.

7th February 2016
Written by a carer at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Leong performed adenotonsillectomy on my 3 year old daughter in March 2015 at the Amzon wing of Peterborough City Hospital and we could not have asked for a better doctor! Dr Leong is a great doctor, caring and kind.

12th January 2015
Written by a member of staff at Peterborough City Hospital

Mr Leong recently treated my relative. He is most kind and considerate Dr who goes out of his way to help Pts despite pressures on service provision.

24th June 2014
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I recently had surgery at the Fitzwilliam Hospital under the wonderful care of Mr Paul Leong. I found him to be a very dedicated, skilled and enthusiastic specialist. I cannot fault the treatment I received (NHS) and feel privileged to have been cared for and operated on by such a well respected and true professional. Mr Leong is kind, enthusiastic of his work and explains everything fully, every single step of the way - and most important, in a way that is understood. Instead of dreading what was ahead, I actually looked forward to it, knowing I was in excellent hands. Highly recommended.

Short link to review Mr Paul Leong: http://iwgc.net/ecpco